ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Just a casual finger swipe and backhanded little spank. He knew what he was doing. Urban Meyer would be proud.
Looked more like he was wiping a booger off his finger than anything. Urban Meyer would have had her grinding up on him.

Wouldn't have changed the outcome but that was textbook targeting. Refs need to man up and make that call for player safety and deter that behavior. Michigan deserved to lose, but refs gotta make that call.
And then the refs blow a worse call against OSU. Refs refusing to call targeting and people wonder why players opt out of bowls...

I have to say, skiing in Michigan the week that the refs miss an obvious call that decides a game and listening to all of the fans complain incessantly has been quite enjoyable.
Some would say it’s almost a poetic ending to the season

Reactions: cmore79
I have to say, skiing in Michigan the week that the refs miss an obvious call that decides a game and listening to all of the fans complain incessantly has been quite enjoyable.
So much complaining for a fan base that never lead from beginning to end. Their QB threw 2 pick sixes and fumbled a handoff at the goal line, then botched the snap on the final play. You’d think their defense giving up 51 points might also be an issue. Nope. Refs.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGC_07 and Ingersol
I’m curious - what’s the reasoning ???
They’re both sulky whiners. They run the same shitty stand around offense. Neither are good motivators and have a hard team getting their team up for big games. They both hate their fan bases. Neither will use social media.

Their personalities are so incredibly similar it blew my mind they picked him. Maryland hired a good PR person though. They have rehabbed Willard into some tough beer drinking dude he just isn’t. The Seton Hall beat writers like to rag on him on Twitter during his press conferences now pointing out all the dissimilarities

Wow, Michigan finally playing to their talent level.

Why can’t Maryland look like this against Illinois?

They’re both sulky whiners. They run the same shitty stand around offense. Neither are good motivators and have a hard team getting their team up for big games. They both hate their fan bases. Neither will use social media.

Their personalities are so incredibly similar it blew my mind they picked him. Maryland hired a good PR person though. They have rehabbed Willard into some tough beer drinking dude he just isn’t. The Seton Hall beat writers like to rag on him on Twitter during his press conferences now pointing out all the dissimilarities
I can’t imagine why Seton Hall beat writers are acting like jilted ex lovers since he peaced the fvck out for a better program with more money

Maryland has taken the lead 38-32 against Hunter.
charlie-sheen-winning.gif

Think basketball has any shot at making the tournament?

Yeah. I think going 12-8 in conference would do it. If we can beat Penn State at home Wednesday that 3-0 start would be solid.

On 1-14-22 we were 7-7 overall and 1-3 in conference. We didn’t have a CMU level loss but we did have losses to UCF, Minnesota, and Rutgers. That team finished 17-14 and avoided the play in games.

On 1-1-23 we are 8-5. We just need to string a couple of these efforts together.

ADVERTISEMENT