ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Everyone on here is calling you out for your bogus takes. It’s too easy with you after your Woodson over Painter for COY take.
No, the PU fans who hang on my every word are (well, and one Iowa cow tipper).

I could have posted that the sky was blue and you stalkers would jump all over it

I am always amazed at the following i have among you sheep daters.

Reactions: texanhoosier1982
B1G office told Purdue that their officials missed roughly two dozen calls against NW in that game.
Link?

Actually that sounds about average for the clowns we have swallowing their whistles.

Purdue has nothing...nothing to complain about with respect to the whistle they get. Edey either fouls, walks, camps in the lane or assaults someone's throat on virtually every play.

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Link?

Actually that sounds about average for the clowns we have swallowing their whistles.

Purdue has nothing...nothing to complain about with respect to the whistle they get. Edey either fouls, walks, camps in the lane or assaults someone's throat on virtually every play.
Once again, you can’t be objective when it comes to Purdue. Your bias won’t allow it. It was mentioned by our head writer directly from Painter.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
I am the only poster that has threads dedicated to me on your sites. Remember the effort to get a courtsense sucks chant going at mackey??

Get that weak ass shit out of here.
I've never seen one dedicated to you. Then again, I haven't been to the free board since multiple posters were outed as IU fans pretending to be Purdue fans.

Once again, you can’t be objective when it comes to Purdue. Your bias won’t allow it. It was mentioned by our head writer directly from Painter.
He was mugged in that game---fact. No other way to describe it. The locking hands while Purdue was shooting FT's is the most bizzare shit, NOT CALLED, that I have ever seen. You simply cannot do that.

No doubt Edey gets beat up....BUT....yes there is a BUT. He gets away with his fair share, as well. He leads with his off hand a lot....goes through/over dudes who have position for rebounds. That too is fact.

But I agree he gets less, than what he gives for sure.

I've never seen one dedicated to you. Then again, I haven't been to the free board since multiple posters were outed as IU fans pretending to be Purdue fans.
Then you never paid attention. Go do a search of

Courstsense
Courtsensetwo
Courty
Courtdense
Courtstench
Lack of courtsense
and several others

i stopped posting there in 2015.

Thousands of enraged posts about me over the past decade. I love my followers. I tell alot of truth and touch a lot of nerves

Last edited:
Then you never paid attention. Go do a search of

Courstsense
Courtsensetwo
Courty
Courtdense
Courtstench
Lack of courtsense
and several others

i stopped posting there in 2015.

Thousands of posts over the past decade. I love my followers.
It wouldn’t surprise me at all if we came to find out you were Dakich. It’d all make sense.

Losing Xavier was kind of a blessing in that it expedited JHS's development.
Not really....JHS was gonna get his minutes regardless---he started along side X. Losing XJ cost IU a reliable 3rd option, and a very good defender. I get it----he has his moments----but no chance IU makes the NCAAT w/o that dude.

In no shape or form was losing him a good thing.

It is funny that @Courtsensetwo and @texanhoosier1982 both show up when IU finally isn’t dog water. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence though.
Not me baby....I am here thick and mutherfukcing thin...And plus, I have been "nice" with the sweepy thingy....Nor have I mentioned that Old Daddy Mike is 3-1 vs Painter...

This was always a rebuilding year after losing 4 starters including a lottery pick. Expectations obviously got ramped up after we dominated the PK85 when Edey looked unstoppable. What should we be saying instead? Oh man we’ve lost 5 games and won another conference championship? Sucks to be us!
It's all about March.

I have the memo.....And the response(s). Privy to that. So I know you or whoever is 100% telling the truth. That crew was reprimanded.
Glad to hear this. i hate those ****s.

I never did hear if they were reprimanded for the blown call on the Trey shove for the winner.

Glad to hear this. i hate those ****s.

I never did hear if they were reprimanded for the blown call on the Trey shove for the winner.
Officials are not getting reprimanded for A missed call....But that many? Yep.

JHS missed call was terrible. ANd it was dude to bad positioning, and TBH, Scirotto swallowing his whistle. That's an easy, easy call.

I have the memo.....And the response(s). Privy to that. So I know you or whoever is 100% telling the truth. That crew was reprimanded.
That's interesting. I'll take your word as a person in that field over Neubert or some known Purdue homer that routinely cries about the refs when they lose.

ADVERTISEMENT