ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

There ya go.
Yeah not the best backcourt in the country but Braden will vie for the Cousy award, and I think Colvin will have a breakout year. With Loyer and Heide plus some frosh that could contribute, I think the back court will be a big strength this year. Of course it has to be given Edey's black hole of production to replace.

I know it's the offseason but a full week without a post is kinda' sad. So let's get this thread going.

Is there a member of your fan base on Twitter that you think embarrasses your program? I can't tell if this dude is a Purdue fan trolling, a Purdue fan who actually believes this stuff or a fan of another program pretending to be a Purdue fan and just trolling everyone.

Has to be a troll, right?

Some interesting facts about Frank "the tank" Mitchell.

-Born and raised in Toronto.

- played hockey up until 14 years old

- Didn't play completive basketball until Prep School at 19.

-Member of the construction union in Canada.

-Top returning rebounder in CBB.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This is records vs top 10 teams. A few B1G coaches on this list. Mostly respectable and then there is one....

GWBW9UmW0AA3lgX

Last edited:
I know it's the offseason but a full week without a post is kinda' sad. So let's get this thread going.

Is there a member of your fan base on Twitter that you think embarrasses your program? I can't tell if this dude is a Purdue fan trolling, a Purdue fan who actually believes this stuff or a fan of another program pretending to be a Purdue fan and just trolling everyone.

Hope like a troll.....We all have some whack jobs---But god damn.

Is Hunter Dickinson back for another year? WTF

ADVERTISEMENT