ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

Who said I think that?

I was under the impression people were giving their lists based on to date performance, not projections.
Oh I’m going on performance and projections.

Maybe you should go compare their whole body of work and get back to me.

4-CA2-A3-CA-829-D-4542-8-CBC-10-BE1-C1-B6-EF0.jpg

91-F776-F4-8929-45-EC-AF32-19-BE10-BB21-CA.jpg
Compare their conference stats.

I’d go

1) Sensabaugh
2a)Jett Howard
b) Hood-Schifino
4)Braden Smith
5)Bruce Thornton
6)Fletcher Loyer
7)Connor Essiegan
8) Jayden Epps
Thornton and Essegian are good calls. I'd lean Loyer because he's turned it on in Big Ten play but if the season ended today, I could see Thornton ahead of him. I'd wager if Purdue wins the B1G and OSU isn't top 2, it's doubtful they get 2 guys to our 1 but there's a lot of season remaining.

Thornton and Essegian are good calls. I'd lean Loyer because he's turned it on in Big Ten play but if the season ended today, I could see Thornton ahead of him. I'd wager if Purdue wins the B1G and OSU isn't top 2, it's doubtful they get 2 guys to our 1 but there's a lot of season remaining.
Yup, a lot of nuts can still be punched and eyes poked. Never know what's around the river bend.

Reactions: boilerzz and MGC_07
Much prettier first half than that Michigan game. Lucky to be up 2, Wisconsin moving well the ball well without Wahl.

Reactions: jwardelt
Can never be mad winning at half at the Kohl Center. Must to play better in the second half though
Starters played under 4 together and outscored 8-2. Need to keep the best players out there, and that’s including Sissoko (hope he’s alright)

Cannot have a bad turnover game when Wisconsin is hitting from deep like this

For a team that’s been the best turnover team for Izzo in 17 years, this game is an absolute regression to the mean. Wisconsin’s defense doesn’t even try to turn you over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT