ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

I would if he's an upgrade on Steven Adams...which he is.

BTW, Adams was the 12th pick in the 2013 NBA draft (3 spots ahead of Giannis) so....
Which was a mistake...9/8 with the 12th pick?

Yikes.

How do we know Edey will be an upgrade? Say for sake of discussion, Edey becomes a 12/10 guy----Is that what you expect from the 9th pick? Look I am not saying Edey cannot play in the NBA. But the 9th pick?

Making sense for the roster ca be attained in the 2nd round as well. I just don't agree with using a lottery pick here on a guy who MIGHT be an upgrade to Steven Adams.

JMO....Wish the big fella well.
You do know this is widely considered an incredibly weak draft class, right?

Reactions: boiler1987
Which was a mistake...9/8 with the 12th pick?

Yikes.
Steven Adams was an excellent draft pick. He’s made 165 million in the nba, that doesn’t happen to bad draft picks. In any class once you get outside the top 5 or so, the variance is crazy high.

Only time will tell but think Edey will do just fine in the NBA.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
No idea (as with everyone else), but a lot of Indiana people view it as good news
Seems he's keeping it pretty close to the vest. His family are big IU fans but the fact he hasn't publicly said IU leads would imply it's pretty wide open. We will see how it plays out.

Normally when a local kid goes to a national program, that usually bodes better for the Dukes and Kentucky's of the work but who knows.

Reactions: Sparty_57
Seems he's keeping it pretty close to the vest. His family are big IU fans but the fact he hasn't publicly said IU leads would imply it's pretty wide open. We will see how it plays out.

Normally when a local kid goes to a national program, that usually bodes better for the Dukes and Kentucky's of the work but who knows.
Who comes out and publicly says who their leader is? You've said some dumb shit over the years but they might be the most dumbest.

Reactions: johnboiler123

I don't recall a recruit telling people who leads (outside of a final group) but I agree his recruiting will escalate at MVA. The Purdue theory on the IU home site is that he did not want to play in Indiana HS gyms once he commits to Purdue...

Apparently late to the party but good to see Hoosier Hysterics get shut out of IUBB by Woodson. Guys are a bunch of fvcking clowns.

Hate to see it.
He wanted to move to 24. Illinois told him we want you as a 25. He’s going to reclassify and go somewhere else. Illinois is in on other guys that are as good or better in 25. Still would’ve liked for him to suit up for us, but we’re in a spot where we are going to get dudes.

Apparently late to the party but good to see Hoosier Hysterics get shut out of IUBB by Woodson. Guys are a bunch of fvcking clowns.
Thing one and Thing two are as cringe as it gets. The Hysteria and other events can be easily reconstructed as they were before these guys came along. They catered to the $100 guy so one of ther other collectives needs to pick up that slack.

ADVERTISEMENT