ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G In-Season Thread****

From the story I heard, he was the person that broke up a confrontation between Underwood and another player at halftime against NW.

The lockerroom cancer issue might be overblown
Who was the other player?

From the story I heard, he was the person that broke up a confrontation between Underwood and another player at halftime against NW.

The lockerroom cancer issue might be overblown

Just hearing this from my Illini kiñ

-3.5 seems low. MSU should win today comfortably. Not a great situation for Michigan.
Meh, you guys have been playing pretty well. I’d favor MSU at Breslin but I don’t think this is a gimme. I really wouldn’t go any higher than MSU -5.

I also think if Hunter can get Sissoko in early foul trouble, we are a bit fvcked. Having watched Jaxon Kohler all season, Dickinson will pants him and steal his lunch money. Honestly think we should just put Joey in Dickinson at that point and accept Hunter will get his and try to exploit that matchup in PNR on the other end.

I thought his interview after the Texas game was bullshit and it might have unintentionally started the downward spiral.
I mean Matt Mayer’s comment isn’t what is causing RJ and Coleman to be utterly terrible, which is most of the issue we’ve faced since Texas.

But yes, his comments in pressers have always been strange

Reactions: cmore79
Meh, you guys have been playing pretty well. I’d favor MSU at Breslin but I don’t think this is a gimme. I really wouldn’t go any higher than MSU -5.

I also think if Hunter can get Sissoko in early foul trouble, we are a bit fvcked. Having watched Jaxon Kohler all season, Dickinson will pants him and steal his lunch money. Honestly think we should just put Joey in Dickinson at that point and accept Hunter will get his and try to exploit that matchup in PNR on the other end.

We start two true freshmen who’ve never seen anything like what Breslin is going to be like (Mcdaniel and Jett Howard). Throw in backup big Taris Reed and Kobe Bufkin (who isn’t a freshman but this will be his first real minutes in a hostile environment).

It’ll be massive test

We start two true freshmen who’ve never seen anything like what Breslin is going to be like (Mcdaniel and Jett Howard). Throw in backup big Taris Reed and Kobe Bufkin (who isn’t a freshman but this will be his first real minutes in a hostile environment).

It’ll be massive test
Yeah, good points.

A lot more pressure on us to be honest. If you guys lose, pretty expected and you’re still 3-1 in conference. Still in good shape. If we lose, we’re 2-2 headed into At Wisconsin, At Illinois, Purdue. Things could spiral.

Last edited:
Some poor fvck in Vegas just lost what little money he has left on that last second shot that didn't even matter and is contemplating jumping now.

Is the B1G officiating the worst in the country?

The f—king worst. It’s remarkable how much better Big East officiating was. You’d always have controversy, but not three times a week. I imagine you feel similar regarding ACC officiating. I think that’s the reason for the NCAAT drought. We see consistent officiating for the first time all year in the NCAAT. Throws us off. Youre waiting for the make up call or shitty call (or 5 shitty calls)that doesn’t come.

Fox got Juwan’s record wrong. He’s 2-3 against MSU, last years win was with Martelli.

The f—king worst. It’s remarkable how much better Big East officiating was. You’d always have controversy, but not three times a week. I imagine you feel similar regarding ACC officiating. I think that’s the reason for the NCAAT drought. We see consistent officiating for the first time all year in the NCAAT. Throws us off. Youre waiting for the make up call or shitty call (or 5 shitty calls)that doesn’t come.
No ACC sucked it was just consistent, Duke and Carolina would get all the calls.

Probably shouldn’t be a foul. Seems like the contact came after the shot clock.

Pretty impressed with Michigan on defense so far. Man, you have got to attack the matchup if you have Joey on Hunter. Hunter not only has height, but Joey dropped weight this off-season to play the 4.

We’re playing nervous on offense. Need to settle down. Travels, missing bunnies.

4 turnovers in 4 minutes and 1-6 shooting. Not what Izzo drew up. Luckily Michigan is just kind of jacking up shots in there other end so we aren’t down more.

I don’t know how we do it but we manage to turn Coleman ****ing Hawkins into an all American every time.

Mary Sissoko has been fvcking horrible. Worst offensive game so far for sure.

what an airball RollLaugh
All the time in the world and he’s not even close.

Feel bad for Joey, love him, but I think when the pressures really high he struggles. He’s open about, struggles with anxiety and stuff, but not the best when we really need him to deliver.

Reactions: bMORE607
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT