ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* 2017-2018 B1G In-Season Thread

Gil, it's a broken FINGER. He can keep his legs in shape. I am just , just taken aback with your excuses and rational regarding Iowa bball. Your take on a broken finger is astounding and takes your posts to a new level. Larry Bird played the entire NCAA tournament with a broken finger, fyi., so I'm thinking that Baer could have run, rode the bike, and stayed in shape. Not a hand, or leg, a finger!
I once broke a toe and I couldn't write for a month.

I know a guy that places in crossfit meets with one arm, was a good basketball player in high school too.
a kid started for TH North several years ago that had lost a leg just below the knee. Inspirational. I'm sure he practiced and stayed in shape. Baer broke his finger, and was not in shape, per Gil till the last couple games. A broken finger and he could not stay in shape!

Reactions: guppy likes purdue
Gil, it's a broken FINGER. He can keep his legs in shape. I am just , just taken aback with your excuses and rational regarding Iowa bball. Your take on a broken finger is astounding and takes your posts to a new level. Larry Bird played the entire NCAA tournament with a broken finger, fyi., so I'm thinking that Baer could have run, rode the bike, and stayed in shape. Not a hand, or leg, a finger!
so you are a expert and know more than the DR's on what Baer could or could not do,
hell hello DR. jimmygoiu glad to have met you and just when did you examine Baer to determine what he could or could not do?

so you are a expert and know more than the DR's on what Baer could or could not do,
hell hello DR. jimmygoiu glad to have met you and just when did you examine Baer to determine what he could or could not do?

Anyone with common sense knows that you can stay in shape when you have a broken finger. It doesn’t impact your ability to run or do cardio.

Gil, quit arguing about Baers conditioning, you have bigger things to worry about.

ap_17333114458125.jpg

Reactions: Terps1ACC2
todays game could get interesting as today is the 25th Anniversary of Chris Street death.
Former Coach Tom Davis is there and met with the current players for practice,
Streets former teammates are expected to be there.
they are going to present a plaque honoring Street who was killed the night before the game with MSU.
Iowa went in as a big underdog and won.

Iowa is no stranger to playing a top 5 ranked Purdue team as in Fran's 1st season when Iowa went 4-14 Iowa beat then ranked #4 Purdue keeping that team from winning the BT Championship.

Fran is 7-5 vs Purdue and winner of 3 of the last 4 including a sweep of Purdue when 5* Swanigan was playing.

todays game will be interesting to watch. will Iowa win or will Purdue win considering the history of Iowa under Fran.

Iowa missing wide open shot going 2-10, purdue hitting contested 3's starting out 5-8 from 3,

Iowa might want to stop conceding open 3s from the top of the key to the 3rd best 3 point shooting team in the nation.

Provably not the best strategy.

Iowa getting wide open looks but just can't throw it the ocean in a Dingy in the middle of the ocean.

Osu not shooting well to start. Kbd has been cold lately. This could be their first b10 loss.

Minnesota looks solid so far

Iowa might want to stop conceding open 3s from the top of the key to the 3rd best 3 point shooting team in the nation.

Provably not the best strategy.
Cook was in his face contesting that last 3 as were the others. Carson is not the best @38.5% and he is 45 from 117 compared to Bohannon who is shooting44.5% f
Garzas stats early:

2 airballs
1 Thug knee
screw you, what was Garza supposed to do just move out of the way. for the God like Purdue player.

Pretty elite basketball IQ by Garza to realize he cant defend Haas and just shove his face into the ball hoping the refs reward an offensive foul
oh that's right Purdue players are to be worshipped as gods.how dare Garza FOR NOT getting on his knees before these gods and begging for giveness.

ADVERTISEMENT