ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs Iowa

And if UM gets the right matchups in the NCAAT, they can certainly get to a FF, but they might want to clean up their issues soon, because they're going to start dropping seed-lines losing to teams like Iowa by 15.
WTF you mean teams like Iowa? I bet you couldnt even tell me every player for Kentucky since 2008.. Get off your blue blood high horse. You all are an embarrassment, fvcking should be in the final 4 every year.
Iowa has the potential to finish the season with 5 losses and an undefeated non con. Kiss our ass.

Reactions: iowahawkeyes69
WTF you mean teams like Iowa? I bet you couldnt even tell me every player for Kentucky since 2008.. Get off your blue blood high horse. You all are an embarrassment, fvcking should be in the final 4 every year.
Iowa has the potential to finish the season with 5 losses and an undefeated non con. Kiss our ass.
Every player since 2008? WTF does that accomplish? Can anyone possibly name every player on their favorite teams roster for 11 years?

Look, I'm sorry you are butthurt that I put Iowa in an "also ran" category, but that's what they are. Tell me why you think Iowa basketball is anything more than a below average program. This should be good.

I also have news for you, there is no such thing as a program that gets to the final four every year, you're literally a moron for even thinking that.

Name me a coach that has been to the final four more often than UK the last 10 years and Calipari has done it with Freshmen.

Reactions: tw3301
Try away. Is there something that you disagree with?
  1. Just Carsen Edwards and a bunch of Joe's
  2. Currently ranked 17th in the AP poll, 8th in KenPom and 12th in NET with the #2 SOS in the country
How does these two equate to Matt Painter just being a decent coach? Is Carsen Edwards the second coming of Kevin Durant?

Lol at the SEC complaining that there are too many cupcakes. Just be glad the PAC is there to keep you from the bottom of the power 5.

giphy.gif
Oh really? I'll give you Vanderbilt (they lost an NBA caliber pg) Texas A&M and Missouri, but who else in the SEC is a cupcake?

In what world do you win out?

The delusion is strong with this one.

2. Currently ranked 17th in the AP poll, 8th in KenPom and 12th in NET with the #2 SOS in the country
How does these two equate to Matt Painter just being a decent coach? Is Carsen Edwards the second coming of Kevin Durant?
What does Matt Painter currently have in his trophy case? What has he accomplished on the big stage?

Congrats on the #17 ranking.

Who else does Purdon't have that is a plus player? Don't try to say Haarms.

Take Edwards off that team and they aren't even NIT caliber. It's that simple.

Every player since 2008? WTF does that accomplish? Can anyone possibly name every player on their favorite teams roster for 11 years?

Look, I'm sorry you are butthurt that I put Iowa in an "also ran" category, but that's what they are. Tell me why you think Iowa basketball is anything more than a below average program. This should be good.

I also have news for you, there is no such thing as a program that gets to the final four every year, you're literally a moron for even thinking that.

Name me a coach that has been to the final four more often than UK the last 10 years and Calipari has done it with Freshmen.
Um yes.

Secondly, we are not talking about programs. We are talking about teams. This year Iowa has a good team and heck until the season is over we wont know how good or bad. You calling Iowa a shit team, is ridiculous this year. That shit team would have beaten almost anyone last night.

In what world do you win out?

The delusion is strong with this one.
I know we all go around calling each other "delusional" on here, but my goodness, is there a more delusional fanbase than Iowa? Do these guys really think they're a top shelf program?

Maybe

I know we all go around calling each other "delusional" on here, but my goodness, is there a more delusional fanbase than Iowa? Do these guys really think they're a top shelf program?
Who the fvck is calling ourselves a top shelf program? You're a little b1tch.

When it’s Michigan, you say past years don’t matter because we are talking about this team. When it’s Kentucky and Iowa you say to look at past teams.

Wtf

Reactions: ForcePro
Um yes.

Secondly, we are not talking about programs. We are talking about teams. This year Iowa has a good team and heck until the season is over we wont know how good or bad. You calling Iowa a shit team, is ridiculous this year. That shit team would have beaten almost anyone last night.
Ha ha. Iowa is no different this year than they are every year. You have to be kidding me if you think otherwise.

Look up the definition of "consistently average or below average" and you will see an Iowa Hawkeye logo.

As far as your very stupid idea of remembering every player that was on each roster for 10+ years, remember, UK has a new roster every season, Iowa keeps their players for 4 years. But still, what the F is the point of that? What does that prove?

Wait, you have a Colorado State avatar, but you're an Iowa fan? Man, you don't see very many victories do you? Do you even understand what winning on a big stage even is?

Look, Iowa is a below average basketball program, they accomplish the same things each year. They never win the league and they never advance past the sweet 16 in the NCAAT. Probably never will. They damn sure aren't getting past the first weekend this year. They don't get to play their tournament games in Carver Hawkeye arena.

Ha ha. Iowa is no different this year than they are every year. You have to be kidding me if you think otherwise.

Look up the definition of "consistently average or below average" and you will see an Iowa Hawkeye logo.

As far as your very stupid idea of remembering every player that was on each roster for 10+ years, remember, UK has a new roster every season, Iowa keeps their players for 4 years. But still, what the F is the point of that? What does that prove?

Wait, you have a Colorado State avatar, but you're an Iowa fan? Man, you don't see very many victories do you? Do you even understand what winning on a big stage even is?

Look, Iowa is a below average basketball program, they accomplish the same things each year. They never win the league and they never advance past the sweet 16 in the NCAAT. Probably never will. They damn sure aren't getting past the first weekend this year. They don't get to play their tournament games in Carver Hawkeye arena.

It’s been a long while since they’ve been to a sweet 16 much less past it. That’s like fantasy land.

What does Matt Painter currently have in his trophy case? What has he accomplished on the big stage?

“Take an All American caliber player off a team and they won’t be as good”

Riveting analysis

Who the fvck is calling ourselves a top shelf program? You're a little b1tch.
You're Offended because I called them average. Okay, so if Iowa basketball isn't average, what are you saying they are?

Holy moly, you got all upset and were visibly offended because I called them below average team.

But by all means, why don't you tell me where Iowa is at as a program.

So an NCAA Tournament team without an All American is an NIT? God you are so dumb. Probably just a bandwagon Kentucky fan that knows nothing about basketball so makes stuff up to make himself sounds better

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor

Why are you arguing that Iowa is not good? Just to argue that Michigan is not good? Seems like you're taking the long route to state the obvious (that neither will be favored to win the tournament). Is that a staple of Kentucky "literacy" or are you just exceptionally dense?

“Take an All American caliber player off a team and they won’t be as good”

Riveting analysis
But it supports what I said. Don't just cherry pick my posts.

Take one player off of any any team currently in the top ten and they can still win games. That's the difference between Purdue and legit tournament teams. It's a flawed roster, which was what was being debated by the purdue fan.

You're Offended because I called them average. Okay, so if Iowa basketball isn't average, what are you saying they are?

Holy moly, you got all upset and were visibly offended because I called them below average team.

But by all means, why don't you tell me where Iowa is at as a program.
So do you think they’re average or below average? You can’t think both like this post suggests. Pick one, stick with it and stop flip flopping. I say we are average but that’s me

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
So an NCAA Tournament team without an All American is an NIT? God you are so dumb. Probably just a bandwagon Kentucky fan that knows nothing about basketball so makes stuff up to make himself sounds better
You have to be kidding me. I'm on this forum every day and have been for years, yet I'm a bandwagon fan?

You're a freaking Iowa fan and you're calling me out? Wow.

And yes, take Carson Edwards off this Purdue team and they most certainly are an NIT team at best. Do you deny that?

So do you think they’re average or below average? You can’t think both like this post suggests. Pick one, stick with it and stop flip flopping. I say we are average but that’s me
This years team is average, the program is below average.

Why are you arguing that Iowa is not good? Just to argue that Michigan is not good? Seems like you're taking the long route to state the obvious (that neither will be favored to win the tournament). Is that a staple of Kentucky "literacy" or are you just exceptionally dense?
Seriously? I'm just responding to the questions that have been asked, most of them are about Iowa. What do you want me to do, ignore the questions?

This years team is average, the program is below average.
I would say this year is above average. People have different definitions of average and that’s fine. Just depends on who you’re a fan of probably. No problem with that. We were ranked for a little bit and are projected as a 5-6 seed which is above average

You have to be kidding me. I'm on this forum every day and have been for years, yet I'm a bandwagon fan?

You're a freaking Iowa fan and you're calling me out? Wow.

And yes, take Carson Edwards off this Purdue team and they most certainly are an NIT team at best. Do you deny that?
My bad man, I got mad and there was no reason to. I apologize. No I don’t deny that they’d be an NIT team but the point is that’s probably quite a few teams. If they lose their best player they will regress

Reactions: kyjeff1
No I don’t deny that but the point is that’s probably a lot of teams. If they lose their best player they will regress
Okay, which proves my point that I made at the beginning of all of this. How long do you want to keep.playing this game? We're going in circles.

Any team that is worth a damn has the ability to overcome losing a player. Michigan State is a great example of this.

Take any player off of any team that is considered a Final four threat and they can still get there.

Purdue has a flawed roster, because they are not a tournament team without Edwards. Am I wrong? No, I'm very right.

I would say this year is above average. People have different definitions of average and that’s fine. Just depends on who you’re a fan of probably. No problem with that. We were ranked for a little bit and are projected as a 5-6 seed which is above average
Splitting hairs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT