ADVERTISEMENT

UNC fans 1 seed?

I think with Zona losing tonight that is probably the case. I can't really complain either way. The committee generally doesn't care much about the tournaments but yeah, they may take that into consideration here. UT has been great in a tougher conference and played a really tough OOC schedule. UNC has a ton of road wins and beat UT, though they had to shoot great to do it. I think both teams are worthy.

Kentucky has beaten both of you, on neutral and away gyms. I vote Kentucky.
Prove me wrong.
giphy.gif

Now you're just peacocking trey.

Nearly locked this up over the weekend, imho.

I suppose laying an egg in ACCT could hurt, but we will still have better wins than either AZ or Tenn (even combined at this point). Tenn could make a run in SECT and change things, but would probably take an SECT win.

If Heels win ACCT (which I don't think we will, nor do I really want to- see history), then it's a wrap. Even a ACCCG trip locks er up imo.

I suppose laying an egg in ACCT could hurt, but we will still have better wins than either AZ or Tenn (even combined at this point). Tenn could make a run in SECT and change things, but would probably take an SECT win.

If Heels win ACCT (which I don't think we will, nor do I really want to- see history), then it's a wrap. Even a ACCCG trip locks er up imo.

I agree but if we make the final and lose then I like our chances for a 1 seed.
UNC hasn't never won a title being a 2 seed or lower.

I agree but if we make the final and lose then I like our chances for a 1 seed.
UNC hasn't never won a title being a 2 seed or lower.
Roy definitely got the job done with his best teams (at Carolina). Dean had more hiccups.

I know that this is a week late but let us talk about Tennessee being a 1 Seed.
If UNC gets blown out tonight theoretically Tennessee can still get the 1 seed. We were projected a 1 as of this morning on bracket matrix so UNC has to win to pass us. Don't care what Lunardi has

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
If UNC gets blown out tonight theoretically Tennessee can still get the 1 seed. We were projected a 1 as of this morning on bracket matrix so UNC has to win to pass us. Don't care what Lunardi has
AB,

You need to look at it as UT just clinched a #2 seed and will be rested for the tourney.

Reactions: TKBray

I don't trust Lunardi but I couldn't figure out how he had UT over UNC in the first place. Win tonight and it shouldn't be a discussion.

Yeah, unless UNC just gets smoked by Pitt I would think they have the 1 seed locked up.
Hubert on his way to his 2nd Final 4 in 3 years.

It’s crazy how quickly things can change season to season.

I think with Zona losing tonight that is probably the case. I can't really complain either way. The committee generally doesn't care much about the tournaments but yeah, they may take that into consideration here. UT has been great in a tougher conference and played a really tough OOC schedule. UNC has a ton of road wins and beat UT, though they had to shoot great to do it. I think both teams are worthy.

Bad losses at home will get you.

I know- they had easy cush jobs instead. Should have gone the UK route instead with FedEx packages of cash.

Kentucky’sshame.jpg

Hubert on his way to his 2nd Final 4 in 3 years.

It’s crazy how quickly things can change season to season.
Here at the Grove Park Inn if any of y’all want to swing over. I’ll get the first round.

If UNC loses tonight I'm going to assume they give Zona the 1 seed

Both UNC and AZ won their semi final game. UT lost in theirs so I think the last 1 seed is between those 2 teams.

If UNC loses tonight and AZ wins and possibly win the conference tournament then I think they'll get the last 1 seed.

Both UNC and AZ won their semi final game. UT lost in theirs so I think the last 1 seed is between those 2 teams.

If UNC loses tonight and AZ wins and possibly win the conference tournament then I think they'll get the last 1 seed.
you may be right but it was their quarterfinal for both and for UNC and Arizona they were quad 2 games, Tennessee had to play another quad 1 game in the quarter final. If UNC and Zona both lose I still think we should get the nod based on how we beat USCjr, Bama, and Auburn all in a row to finish our season

Lunardi also let's his biases/subjectivity affect his bracket changes or lack thereof.............

He still has Oklahoma as a last team in.
Lunardi know less about basketball than we do.

All he does is manage a data base.

Our very own @dukedevilz would do a lot better than Joe.

Lunardi also let's his biases/subjectivity affect his bracket changes or lack thereof.............

He still has Oklahoma as a last team in.

Why are you so convinced Oklahoma shouldn’t be in? Is it because they only beat Iowa by 12? 🤣

20-win team from the consensus top league, with no bad losses. Did exactly what a tourney team should do in the non-con.

ADVERTISEMENT