ADVERTISEMENT

LMFAO at Purdue

It’s ok Purdue.
hu1OwUV.jpg

Now correct me if I am wrong though. Purdue lost, but UVA got literally waxed in their game didn't they?

For sure. But purdue wasn’t without a future lottery pick like DeAndre Hunter. Plus purdue lost to a play-in team. And they haven’t won a championship the following year
Oh absolutely. A lot more embarrassing for Purdue.

I wouldn’t say that. They’re not the first at least.
Yeah true, but in context I think the UVA loss with the Hunter injury like you said is more understandable. This loss is just more baffling. Purdue’s healthy, FDU didn’t even win their conference tournament and are 363rd tallest team in D1.

Reactions: jhmossy
2021 #13 seed North Texas, 2022 #15 seed St peters, 2023 #16 seed Fair dick . Matt painter has to loss his j.o.b right?

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
2021 #13 seed North Texas, 2022 #15 seed St peters, 2023 #16 seed Fair dick . Matt painter has to loss his j.o.b right?

No. He’s considered one of the top coaches in the game. He’ll get plenty of chances.

Reactions: KisteK
Yeah true, but in context I think the UVA loss with the Hunter injury like you said is more understandable. This loss is just more baffling. Purdue’s healthy, FDU didn’t even win their conference tournament and are 363rd tallest team in D1.
Plus FDU only shot 30% from 3. UMBC shot 50%

Reactions: MGC_07
Pretty sure you’ll see him top 10ish in about any ranking. Ironically, he was just voted the second best “big game” coach in NCAA (behind Self) in a poll of coaches.
Would you have him in the top ten to replace Self. I’d take self with 8 faulty aortic valves over a prime painter.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Would you have him in the top ten to replace Self. I’d take self with 8 faulty aortic valves over a prime painter.

I don’t know. There probably won’t be 10 great options, so probably. But he wouldn’t by one of my top choices.

I just think he can afford plenty more failure before having to worry about getting axed.

Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT