ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Ohio State

Act like you won a game before. ...or are you trying to say this was the biggest win in OSU history?

I will act that way once I get an apology.

So many cocky ass comments directed to me from Kentucky fans.

Apologize right now. Get on your god damn Knees and beg for mercy

Seriously guys, you act like this is the biggest win ever.

Actually I agree, this is your biggest win ever, Boast away.

I'll lurk as you celebrate. congrates.

I want an apology from every Kentucky fan

Right ****ing now

A lot of people owe you an apology. Most of the world. Your mom. God...all of em. Most of them won’t but I will. I’m sorry brother. I am so...so sorry. Good luck.

Reactions: Monorojo
Some people have priorities in life outside of sports.

monocle-drop-gif-5-1.gif

OT, I saw Richie Farmer tonight in Fairdale, his sons play for Clay County. One thing is for sure, you can’t judge a team by their looks, they have a pretty darn good team.

Ohio State basketball is no ones “super bowl” even ur biggest rival cares more about the Michigan-Sparty games than the Michigan-tOSU basketball games. That being said, y’all do have a helluva team this year. This is the first time I’ve seen y’all play, and I knew wesson was a stud, but y’all had multiple players make clutch/tough shots, and also played great defensively as a team. Big 10 is gonna be a helluva race this year but wouldn’t suprise me a bit to see the buckeyes win it. I’m not sure they are “head and shoulders” above Michigan and Michigan state, but I’ll say they’ve definitely looked like the best team in the conference so far. And my apologies for the Minnesota game, I had a bill on the buckeyes and my jinx is strong, super damn strong. Like Kansas blowing a four point lead with a minute left and the ball strong.

Congrats on the win, I enjoy seeing UK lose to anyone. Hopefully we can make it three in a row. And if not mybookie acct is gonna double lol

Last edited:
Reactions: dtgold88
wow guys.. OSU fans have been holding this in since 2011 huh....you know we played and lost to you a few years ago right? what am I saying.. OSU fans dont even remember they had a basketball team the year before lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT