ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kentucky?! How does Cocks taste?

I don’t think he realizes what you meant, which is that you have been around on this board longer than him. The age thing is weird, how would anyone know how old the anonymous posters here are?
Except for me.

My name is Bert Higginbotham and I am 77. If Rivals would have given me one more digit I would show my whole name.

I have been a member since January 2003. GEEZE that is 21 years.

Way back when you were a spry 56-year-old whipper snapper.
Just got this notice:

CatsIllustrated <no-reply@rivals.com>​

12:58 PM (41 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Rivals.com
CatsIllustrated.com
Payment Received
Thanks Bert Higginbotha, we received your payment for your CatsIllustrated.com subscription!

I hate Tennessee with a passion; however, on January 30 I am going to root for the big orange and I hope that they beat the feathers off those stupid little roosters. 🤣

Than I want to go pull all the feathers out of Rod Dangerfield little ass.o_O

Maybe Tennessee can beat the cocks worse than Alabama's 74-47 thrashing or Georgia's 74-69 cock whopping! And maybe Georgia will really thrash them at Athens on Feb. 4th!

Next week is going to be fun. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked.🤣🤣o_O:rolleyes::D😅🤣🥲🙂🙃
Talk to me, BITCH.

History is heavily against you there, but I guess we'll see.
If you doubt us and say it enough times you just might make it stick once 🤣🤣🤣
The Cocks are winning the SEC this season pal, hate to slap you around again but we’re gonna do it

Ok, Kreskin.

Newbies are funny.
Denial is the shock absorber for the soul. It is an instinctive and natural reaction to pain, loss, and change. It protects us. It wards off the blows of life until we can gather our other coping resources.
Hang in there little buddy

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
I'd tell you guys to maybe act like you've been there before, but that simply doesn't apply to you.
Are you a medically confirmed moron? We’ve been to the final four more recently than you have. You really need to realize things your team has accomplished decades ago does not apply to right now. After the epic booty blasting you received you should really just shut up

Are you a medically confirmed moron? We’ve been to the final four more recently than you have. You really need to realize things your team has accomplished decades ago does not apply to right now. After the epic booty blasting you received you should really just shut up
What, once? That's cute.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
If even parts of this rumor mill is true these dudes are making (NIL) PEANUTS compared to what they could be making.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT