ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Ohio State

b/c UK fans travel well.

Nevermind that. If you paid attention to your basketball team you'd know it's the CBS Sports Classic.

You really are a bandwagon fan.

Nah this is a silly take. I knew about this game for months. Google says at Kentucky.

Blame google not me

Nah this is a silly take. I knew about this game for months. Google says at Kentucky.

Blame google not me
You're blaming google. Enough said.

If you known about this for "months", it should be years, but i guess you weren't following OSU then. .

CBS Sports Classic. I bet you have to look up who you played last year in this event.

You're blaming google. Enough said.

If you known about this for "months", it should be years, but i guess you weren't following OSU then. .

CBS Sports Classic. I bet you have to look up who you played last year in this event.

Yeah I’ve followed college football religiously for the past 25 years and couldn’t tell you who was in the kickoff classic last year either.

It’s a silly take you are really reaching. Some people have priorities in life outside of sports.

Sorry not sorry

Reactions: Anthony B
Yeah I’ve followed college football religiously for the past 25 years and couldn’t tell you who was in the kickoff classic last year either.

It’s a silly take you are really reaching. Some people have priorities in life outside of sports.

Sorry not sorry
My bad, I thought you cared and kept up with OSU basketball.

Are you familiar with the phrase bandwagon in sports?

6 fouls in 3.5 minutes didn’t help, but it’s good to see UK get their defense going in the first half instead of 10 left in the 2nd.

Ohio State is playing some good defense. UK is having to go deep into the shot clock just to get a semi open look. And of course it's brick after brick.

Charge call needs to be eradicated. Refs just love that garbage.

One of Maxey and Quickley has to step up in the second half if UK is going to pull an upset.

I’m not hitching my hopes to Sestina and Hagans can’t do it all.

I thought that last charge was a pretty easy one. The one before he was definitely in the circle.

For such a good defensive team, OSU seems to have no clue that Sestina is the one dude not to leave open. Great job by UK putting him in good position to shoot.

I thought that last charge was a pretty easy one. The one before he was definitely in the circle.

For such a good defensive team, OSU seems to have no clue that Sestina is the one dude not to leave open. Great job by UK putting him in good position to shoot.

It shouldn't be a legal defensive play. Sliding under guys is dangerous as hell. But refs get to do their stupid little charge motion so they always call it.

It shouldn't be a legal defensive play. Sliding under guys is dangerous as hell. But refs get to do their stupid little charge motion so they always call it.

On that last one he didn't slide under anyone. He just stood there and got ran over. That has to be a part of the game. You can't just run over dudes. Agree on the first one though.

Kentucky's grad transfer is clearly better than both of ours combined on their best day.

We played Bucknell last year and the whole defense was geared to stop him. Easier to score when you’re the 5th best player on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT