ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Ohio State

giphy.gif

Who's playing?

UK's getting curbed stomped.

Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if Kentucky wins. With the season they are having thisnis their super bowl.

Ohio state is just kinda like oh gosh another top ranked ooc win? We already have so many of these.

I think with Christmas we might be feeling charitable.

After Minnesota, I have lost some faith

Reactions: Monorojo
I'll be disappointed in Ohio State if they don't beat this UK team by 12. Ohio State has grown men that are really well coached, UK looks like they've never seen a basketball before.
Point spread is only 3, which is weird.
Utah had 16 year old Bobby freaking Brady at pg the other night and he dominated UK, Ohio State should have no issues today.
Wesson should own the paint too, that guy is a boss.

Reactions: dtgold88
I'll be disappointed in Ohio State if they don't beat this UK team by 12. Ohio State has grown men that are really well coached, UK looks like they've never seen a basketball before.
Point spread is only 3, which is weird.
Utah had 16 year old Bobby freaking Brady at pg the other night and he dominated UK, Ohio State should have no issues today.
Wesson should own the paint too, that guy is a boss.
Plus their head coach admitted to having Rex Chapman and UK posters on his bedroom wall.

I know Kentucky hasn’t looked great for most of the year, but I’m not willing to shovel dirt on them yet. While I expect Ohio State to win, I don’t expect it to be by much and wouldn’t be that surprised if Kentucky pulled it out. There’s just too much talent on the roster to count them out of any individual game.

ADVERTISEMENT