ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kentucky?! How does Cocks taste?

I hate Tennessee with a passion; however, on January 30 I am going to root for the big orange and I hope that they beat the feathers off those stupid little roosters. 🤣

Than I want to go pull all the feathers out of Rod Dangerfield little ass.o_O

Maybe Tennessee can beat the cocks worse than Alabama's 74-47 thrashing or Georgia's 74-69 cock whopping! And maybe Georgia will really thrash them at Athens on Feb. 4th!

Next week is going to be fun. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked.🤣🤣o_O:rolleyes::D😅🤣🥲🙂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I hate Tennessee with a passion; however, on January 30 I am going to root for the big orange and I hope that they beat the feathers off those stupid little roosters. 🤣

Maybe Tennessee can beat the cocks worse than Alabama's 74-47 thrashing or Georgia's 74-69 cock whopping! And maybe Georgia will really thrash them at Athens on Feb. 4th!

Next week is going to be fun. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked. May the cocks be defrocked.🤣🤣o_O:rolleyes::D😅🤣🥲🙂🙃
Noted.

Sad to see a KY fan having to live vicariously through the successes of other league members.

Jesus, usc Jr fans still hyped about beating UK???? I figured it meant a lot to you guys but didn’t know it was gonna get your nips hard for a week. Good for you guys. Happy for you. I’m going to take a shit.
I’m taking a shit right now.

The smell of it reminds me of the KY athletic department.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Pathetic USCjr fans. Not used to any sort of success in sports. Your women’s basketball team is good, at least.

Can’t wait to bump this thread when USCjr doesn’t make it as far in March as Big Blue

Well, the world has been turned upside down. Bert and I will be pulling for the Vols with a passion to stomp SCAR.

Jesus, usc Jr fans still hyped about beating UK???? I figured it meant a lot to you guys but didn’t know it was gonna get your nips hard for a week. Good for you guys. Happy for you. I’m going to take a shit.
We just didn’t beat UK. We dominated them.

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Well enjoy it, y’all won’t ever get to the sweet 16
We have been in the Sweet 16 in the last 2/3 years knucklehead. If we don't get in this year it won't be y'all's feathered asses stopping us.

Having said that, Y'all's fans (you excluded) were brutal to UK fans after the game and they hadn't been messing with y'all in the least. So, if y'all are going to be little weasels that hide when your whipped and blowhards when you win, I decided to get my shots in now before you go to ground.

Unfortunately you (RockThrill) are just collateral damage, sorry.

We have been in the Sweet 16 in the last 2/3 years knucklehead. If we don't get in this year it won't be y'all's feathered asses stopping us.

Having said that, Y'all's fans (you excluded) were brutal to UK fans after the game and they hadn't been messing with y'all in the least. So, if y'all are going to be little weasels that hide when your whipped and blowhards when you win, I decided to get my shots in now before you go to ground.

Unfortunately you (RockThrill) are just collateral damage, sorry.
You have to let them have their day. They’re known for women’s basketball and that’s about it

Reactions: JC for 3
You have to let them have their day. They’re known for women’s basketball and that’s about it
Nope, there is no honor in the cowardly way they conduct themselves. They are not all little shits, some of them are great fans.

Come Tuesday night they will vanish faster than a fart in a Hurricane. Sorry in advance for that.

91b14020-02eb-48c9-883e-0e7d389d8587_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

Eat shit fk stick.

Della? You gonna take this abuse?
I only have two posters on ignore because I find them low class and/or disgusting. It's either a UK fan which would seem silly since I have been defending them or a SCAR fan the more probable. I don't care to see what was said.

I'm a Vol fan. If we win I'll tell you good game. If you beat our ass, I'll tell you good game.
It does kinda irritate me when some fans are blow hards if they win and crawl into the woodworks if they lose.
Basketball isn't a priority for me and I'm also not judgemental and keep my nose in the air where others are concerned. I'm sure you'll look fine in your Wildcat hoodie and creamsicle pants.

• Love
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Basketball isn't a priority for me and I'm also not judgemental and keep my nose in the air where others are concerned. I'm sure you'll look fine in your Wildcat hoodie and creamsicle pants.
The UK fans weren't being arrogant to SCAR fans before y'all's game. They were pretty much counting their titles from long ago over and over again, like usual. So, SCAR fans really had no reason to come in blasting on the UK fans. If that is the game you're going to play then you need to risk being ridiculed "Nothing ventured, nothing gained".

• Haha
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
The UK fans weren't being arrogant to SCAR fans before y'all's game. They were pretty much counting their titles from long ago over and over again, like usual. So, SCAR fans really had no reason to come in blasting on the UK fans. If that is the game you're going to play then you need to risk being ridiculed "Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
I've been around longer than you, I've listened to Mildcat mouth for decades. It's well deserved and I don't give a damn whether you or your blue brethren have a problem with it.

I've been around longer than you, I've listened to Mildcat mouth for decades. It's well deserved and I don't give a damn whether you or your blue brethren have a problem with it.
Well Slim, I think if you look again I have been around longer than you. I am hardly the UK fans buddy, the difference is that I give them hell up front and not like a back stabber. Of course, you already know this as you have seen me interact with the bammers.

Well Slim, I think if you look again I have been around longer than you. I am hardly the UK fans buddy, the difference is that I give them hell up front and not like a back stabber. Of course, you already know this as you have seen me interact with the bammers.
Jesus, I'm older than you Dells.

ADVERTISEMENT