ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kentucky?! How does Cocks taste?

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
Being a Kentucky fan has to be the worst possible fandom ever.
Get curbstomped in football….AND get boat raced in your “ supposed” sport.

Kentucky is so weak in sports. Stick to Chicken

The best part is….99% of Kentucky fans will wait to talk shit in this thread UNTIL* they seem to have won.
Clearly once I post this they will join in in spite.
But IF* Kentucky wins, they will post 6 pages of shit talk after the fact

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
I’m pretty sure the only sport South Carolina is relevant at at all is baseball. Do we have a board for that? Because nobody gives a shit about it.

Reactions: MGO2022
I’m pretty sure the only sport South Carolina is relevant at at all is baseball. Do we have a board for that? Because nobody gives a shit about it.
Do you have brain damage from trauma or a genetic disorder?
Cocks are about to complete the all sport sweep of KENSUCKY! 🤣🤣🤣

The only thing you Jack is little boys. Trash can
🤦‍♂️ Classic Kentucky fan, folks. Talks shit, can’t back it up with facts, therefore resorts to 6 year old potty humor. 🫣

Holy shit…USC jr has fans on a message board???😳 Welcome little guy!!!

Do you have brain damage from trauma or a genetic disorder?
Cocks are about to complete the all sport sweep of KENSUCKY! 🤣🤣🤣
Just a heads up, a few other people has used the ol “Kensucky” saying over and over to the point that it’s kinda lost it flava! Come up with something fresh. Let me give you an example. When you said “how does those cocks taste” somebody could’ve said “ask your momma because we all know that bitch knows the taste of cocks”. Of course I’m not saying that I’m just giving you an example. I’m guessing you’re a young pup and don’t know any better but I’m always here for advice. 😉

Reactions: catman111
Holy shit…USC jr has fans on a message board???😳 Welcome little guy!!!

Just a heads up, a few other people has used the ol “Kensucky” saying over and over to the point that it’s kinda lost it flava! Come up with something fresh. Let me give you an example. When you said “how does those cocks taste” somebody could’ve said “ask your momma because we all know that bitch knows the taste of cocks”. Of course I’m not saying that I’m just giving you an example. I’m guessing you’re a young pup and don’t know any better but I’m always here for advice. 😉
😂. You were shittin' yella when I was posting on message boards. Sit down and shut the fk up.

You're the only one with the preemptive shit talk here. If UK had jumped on SCAR you would have buried your head in the sand without a peep.

You're the only one with the preemptive shit talk here. If UK had jumped on SCAR you would have buried your head in the sand without a peep.
If we pull this off, we own UK in every sport that makes any money off the gate.

I can’t shake the feeling Calipari retires after losing the first weekend of the big dance this year.
And we can all point to tonight as one of the first signs

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
That’s game over. SC with the blueprint to beat UK. If they are shitty on offense their crap defense won’t keep them in the game. UK has to score 80+ to have a chance.

Reactions: JackStorm
ADVERTISEMENT