ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kentucky?! How does Cocks taste?

Phog.net hates this team. I think they’re acting like bitches. They seem to think they’re entitled to greatness because the team was preseason #1. UNC showed last year that means dick. KU had no business being preseason #1 after losing Morris. He’s the dynamic guard they need and the missing piece from a great team.

That said, it’s still a solid team. Furphy’s been a badass since becoming a starter. Looks like they won’t be so reliant on McCullar and Dickinson. To be a legit final four team, I think they need to get a little more production from the bench, and Harris needs to revert back to the version of himself that doesn’t throw every other pass to the other team.

The WV game pissed me off because they didn’t give effort on defense. They’re not athletic enough to win without playing hard. Especially when the other team shoots 60% from three.

They’ll take some more lumps because the Big 12 is a bitch this year. Might be walking into a buzzsaw in Ames Saturday.
BTW, I meant what I said about laying off media. I like to hear it from the fans directly. No better source. Thanks for keeping us losers updated.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
I get it, bro. Arkansas absolutely sucks this year, but Bud Walton Arena is an animal on its own.

I fully, truly expect us to carry an L out of that place and RR and UK fans will lose their ever-loving minds.

I like it when you talk about KU. You seem to carry the same heart on your sleeve that most fans do.

I'm a little more softer I guess as I get older. I don't live and die with every game or every tournament. I just like enjoying my teams. I am sure you understand. Heck man, I like KU do to fans like yourself. Would have never thought I'd like Duke or UNC until I meet the ppl who make up the passion they play with.

Funny thing is, I don’t even dislike Kentucky fans. I like plenty of Kentucky posters and people I’ve met. To me, it’s just giving a little shit to rival fans that are well-represented here. It’s only natural that blueblood fans would jab other blueblood fans. They’re the only large and passionate fanbases in the sport. I’d love to clown on some skullet-sporting meth heads from Mizzou, but where are they? Plus, they’ve lost their fire. They don’t even seem to hate KU with the same passion anymore.

If there were more Duke or UNC regulars here, I’d probably give them more shit, but there’s like three of each and they’re as mild-mannered as they come. Only afamu takes the bait. 🤣

Funny thing is, I don’t even dislike Kentucky fans. I like plenty of Kentucky posters and people I’ve met. To me, it’s just giving a little shit to rival fans that are well-represented here. It’s only natural that blueblood fans would jab other blueblood fans. They’re the only large and passionate fanbases in the sport. I’d love to clown on some skullet-sporting meth heads from Mizzou, but where are they? Plus, they’ve lost their fire. They don’t even seem to hate KU with the same passion anymore.

If there were more Duke or UNC regulars here, I’d probably give them more shit, but there’s like three of each and they’re as mild-mannered as they come. Only afamu takes the bait. 🤣
I hate that you have scoreboard on us. Like USC fans, it's a year-long dookie.

I kind of hope you guys make it far enough in the tournament so we can correct that nonsense.

We'll get USC in the SECT.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

My bad by the way. I shouldn't be so sensitive about UK shortcomings.

I have to learn to enjoy the pile-on.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Where’s @Random UK Fan ? Still trying to remove SC’s Cocks from his anal canal?

I’m here but had to do my annual self-preservation maneuver and distance myself from my team some. Battered wife syndrome. They don’t mean to hurt me. I guess I just push them to it?

Im out here dealing with something between being mildly chapped and rage.

Last edited:
We're in a thread called "Hey Kentucky how does Cocks taste?" with 6 pages of the most pathetic trolling you'll ever see, and you're crying to a mod about my posts? I've always been cool with you and UNC, but you can **** off. Weak MFer. 😆

No, YOU are in a thread, that once again....has NOTHING TO DO WITH KU. It's about a UK loss so you're just keeping your little party going here after your momma yelled down to the basement that you were being too loud.

We get it...you hate UK with every fiber in your being. BUT... that's not what this thread is about. It's just more of your multi-paragraph diatribes of anti Cal/UK and your never ending defenses/love for KU and Bill Self. It's more than obvious that you can tell whenever the man has eaten asparagus.

Get lost, pee wee.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
True....it's about the taste of cocks. No surprise that you're here. 🤣
You've been tirelessly posting your bullshit here, ad nauseum. Then, you lack the intelligence and originality to come up with a great comeback, so you use what I insinuated about you with the asparagus reference. You are weak little boy hiding behind his keyboard. Go chug some bleach, pee wee.

You've been tirelessly posting your bullshit here, ad nauseum. Then, you lack the intelligence and originality to come up with a great comeback, so you use what I insinuated about you with the asparagus reference. You are weak little boy hiding behind his keyboard. Go chug some bleach, pee wee.

I'd love to hear examples of your "great" comebacks. This should be good. 😂

Hate to break it to ya, but the asparagus line wasn't smart or funny. It was embarrassing. Like all your efforts.

That bleach line's pretty original though. I think I've only seen you use it a few hundred times!

I’m an expert on how they regularly stomp KY in pretty much any contest they have.

Ownership, bitch.
The country doesn't even realize USC jr has an athletic program outside of WBB. Everybodu overlooks you in every sport, which is why you get an upset occasionally. "Black out" and "free towel" night. What a bunch of clowns. That's all you need to know about who moves the needle, bitch.

The country doesn't even realize USC jr has an athletic program outside of WBB. Everybodu overlooks you in every sport, which is why you get an upset occasionally. "Black out" and "free towel" night. What a bunch of clowns. That's all you need to know about who moves the needle, bitch.
What about the scoreboard, bitch?

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Looking forward to your next blackout; we both know it won't be til UK comes to town cause they're the big dogs. As far as scoreboard, how about your alltime winning % is barely above 50%. UK is 51-14 alltime. Shit programs often upset the premiere programs. Pitt beat Duke, Oregon St beat Arizona. Nobody gives a shit about South Caroina in anything except women's basketball. The quicker your dumbass realizes that, the more peace you will have. Bitch

I'd love to hear examples of your "great" comebacks. This should be good. 😂

Hate to break it to ya, but the asparagus line wasn't smart or funny. It was embarrassing. Like all your efforts.

That bleach line's pretty original though. I think I've only seen you use it a few hundred times!
Wolves aren't concerned with the opinions of sheep, pee wee.

Looking forward to your next blackout; we both know it won't be til UK comes to town cause they're the big dogs. As far as scoreboard, how about your alltime winning % is barely above 50%. UK is 51-14 alltime. Shit programs often upset the premiere programs. Pitt beat Duke, Oregon St beat Arizona. Nobody gives a shit about South Caroina in anything except women's basketball. The quicker your dumbass realizes that, the more peace you will have. Bitch

@RipThru , with his expertise on the matter, might keep this thread alive until the end of time.

You're the cock expert

Ownership, bitch.

What a bunch of clowns , bitch.

Shit programs often upset the premiere programs. The quicker your dumbass realizes that, the more peace you will have. Bitch
the-same-half-smile-v0-rthkbf8hn7i91.gif

This is all true. However they've been to a final 4 more recently than Kentucky which says it all about Cal

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
This.

So what’s that make Tennessee?

Pick a scoreboard. Any scoreboard. Bitch.

Ya'll had an incredible heater and have been shit since. I was just bashing Cal because he sucks. Maybe your new coach will change it for you. Honestly I am indifferent about ya'll. This board was more fun when the 3 USC posters were here. Can't remember their names anymore but one of em was Elton John

ADVERTISEMENT