Kentucky fans. GITT

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Happy 27th anniversary!

CrispAlienatedGermanshorthairedpointer-max-1mb.gif

Are the PC police still unaware that a douchey white guy from Duke stomped on the chest of a defenseless black guy, on national television, and suffered no repercussions?

One of the greatest social injustices of our time, IMO.

Duke’s greatest moment = beating Kentucky

Then there was that one time that Jamal Magloire almost crippled Wojo then went on to win a national championship.

Fvck you. This is a happy thoughts thread. That game led to a hole in my living room wall.

Btw, maybe beating UNLV the previous year was Duke's greatest moment? And Duke also went on to winning the championship after beating Kentucky.

Reactions: bkingUK
Are the PC police still unaware that a douchey white guy from Duke stomped on the chest of a defenseless black guy, on national television, and suffered no repercussions?

One of the greatest social injustices of our time, IMO.

I believe PC laws started in the early 2000's.

Reactions: Hank_
Fvck you. This is a happy thoughts thread. That game led to a hole in my living room wall.

Btw, maybe beating UNLV the previous year was Duke's greatest moment? And Duke also went on to winning the championship after beating Kentucky.

No, fvck you. The last time Kentucky played Duke my fiancée made me leave the house after the first ten minutes and I ended up drinking bourbon from a flask on the back porch while paying Words with Friends.

No, fvck you. The last time Kentucky played Duke my fiancée made me leave the house after the first ten minutes and I ended up drinking bourbon from a flask on the back porch while paying Words with Friends.

You probably had a better time doing that than watching the last 30 minutes of the game.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
I can’t imagine ever being happy enough about duke beating ANYONE to have the gif ready to go

Ready to go?

Dude, not sure if you've noticed, but gifs of Zion dunking are the most popular gif in sports right now.

I will never understand as long as I live why a player who could be potentially cool, like Zion Williamson, would go to Duke. It’s like Snoop Dogg joining The Village People.

Reactions: treyforuk
I will never understand as long as I live why a player who could be potentially cool, like Zion Williamson, would go to Duke. It’s like Snoop Dogg joining The Village People.
I am sure snoop dogg would have no problem joining the village people if it meant his family got a big house to live in and a high paying job. Amirite?

There's a special place in hell for Christian Laettner. **** that mfer 1000 times. No player has come close to being so universally disliked since.

There was an interview in Sports Illustrated with him, he was with the Hawks, and they asked him who hated him more, North Carolina or Kentucky fans.

"UNC fans can't stand me and talk trash wherever I go. But Kentucky fans....I drive with an empty 2 liter to pee in if I have to drive through that state. Im not stopping."

Youre goddamned right.

There's a special place in hell for Christian Laettner. **** that mfer 1000 times. No player has come close to being so universally disliked since.

There was an interview in Sports Illustrated with him, he was with the Hawks, and they asked him who hated him more, North Carolina or Kentucky fans.

"UNC fans can't stand me and talk trash wherever I go. But Kentucky fans....I drive with an empty 2 liter to pee in if I have to drive through that state. Im not stopping."

You're goddamned right.

I only piss on Laettner territory. What a turdhead.

ADVERTISEMENT