ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans. GITT

Thanks! Happy 41st anniversary!
FullSizeRender__49550.1498075564.jpg
Isn’t that your first (fifth overall, lulz) title once the blacks were allowed to play? I bet it is special.

Isn’t that your first (fifth overall, lulz) title once the blacks were allowed to play? I bet it is special.
Right, since Duke got their first black player a whopping 4 years before Kentucky did. Laughing

It was special, it was won by our second of five coaches to win a title.
Are you really talking shitthough.

We also had a dude hang his nuts on duke in '78. that was extra special.

Seriously guy. diggin up bones?

Sorry, I'm just really sensitive to racist accusations. I have friends that love Tr7mp.

Nver watching the good fight ever again.

Last edited:
Right, since Duke got their first black player a whopping 4 years before Kentucky did. Laughing
I just know they’re good at the basketball. Being 2019 and so woke, I think we can probably have half those titles discredited soon. Heels 5>4*. ;)

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I just know they’re good at the basketball. Being 2019 and so woke, I think we can probably have half those titles discredited soon. Heels 5>4*. ;)
I am sure you could form a protest demanding the removal of all banners that came before integration. You can topple the statute of Adolf Rupp and say that the presence of it alone impeded the healing process to avoid prosecution for vandalism.

Reactions: 829305
I am sure you could form a protest demanding the removal of all banners that came before integration. You can topple the statute of Adolf Rupp and say that the presence of it alone impeded the healing process to avoid prosecution for vandalism.
Shhhh. (Already on it.)

If hangin' banners before integration was so easy, why wasn't errrrrrrrrrrbody doin' it? SmokinSmile

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I think I'm on to something. No shit, I solve a 100 piece puzzle drink coffee everymoring. I masturabate and then solve rubic's cube in under 2 mins. I have video. Won't post it, b/c I'm taking a poo. Good luck.

Anyhow. it sounds silly, but i like it, sue me nancy.

anyway. wtf. I remember now. i'm liking this season of billions.

Nevermind all that. Any suggest some good coffee? No cream no sugar, straight beans?

After reading some of the bourbon suggestions I
I respect any suggestions. Thanks for the time.

I think I need smaller bags. The first two days it's great. Then. I drink tea,

Cartel coffee. I'm pretty sure they can ship it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I think I'm on to something. No shit, I solve a 100 piece puzzle drink coffee everymoring. I masturabate and then solve rubic's cube in under 2 mins. I have video. Won't post it, b/c I'm taking a poo. Good luck.

Anyhow. it sounds silly, but i like it, sue me nancy.

anyway. wtf. I remember now. i'm liking this season of billions.
Did you just have a stroke?
giphy.gif

@sgrooms does seem new. maybe he's always been here and he just became noticeable.

I mostly posted on the home board before. That board changed quite a bit over the last few years (imagine more than one afamu), so I moved over here late last year.

Recently, I did notice he started liking my post so I thought he might be gay. Of course I started stalking him. Turns out he's just gay in humor and fandom only. Bummer I know.

Sorry to disappoint.

It is strange that I had black friends going to UK in 1964. UK was integrated before I was born.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT