ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky fans. GITT

bil-laetner.jpg

“Dear largest fan base in cbb, I need money. We cool?”

“Dear largest fan base in cbb, I need money. We cool?”

I'm pretty certain he was the one who created the t-shirts they are wearing. We were talking about it at the YMCA today, aka the Burger King of a small town.

Reactions: Montana81
Op probably still masterbates to that shot. You won congrats it was 27 years ago. Live in the now.

I will say, Kentucky fans sometimes bring up 98, but I honestly am not affected by it at all. It was as forgettable as many others season ending losses for me. I might be only one of the Duke fans who feels that way?
I was pretty pissed. It was the first year Duke was a legitimate FF team since Grant Hill's senior year. And Duke blew a big lead in that game. What I don't understand is why so many UK fans act like they owe Duke for 92' as if 98' never happened.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Oh waaaaah. You like this one better?
Ger4Uv0.gif

You’re a dukie. This was Louisville’s best game of the year.

It’s sad to see Kansas fans in on it too but then again I kinda understand cause this was the first game and the best Kansas looked all year too

Wow, you showed me. I’m now triggered for changing what I said in my post. I’m guessing that’s what you want to hear. The truth is idgaf, about a shot from 27 years ago. Y’all were the better team and it shouldn’t of came down to that. I hope that makes you feel better we were coming back from obscurity and that game helped us build for the future.

Wow, you showed me. I’m now triggered for changing what I said in my post. I’m guessing that’s what you want to hear. The truth is idgaf, about a shot from 27 years ago. Y’all were the better team and it shouldn’t of came down to that. I hope that makes you feel better we were coming back from obscurity and that game helped us build for the future.
Didn't change a thing you said. And it was a joke. That time of month?

You guys must be corresponding with some dude that I have on ignore.

Sorry for not understanding.

Wait, is Bert implying that it is me involved in this micropenis fight?

Considering I was ten blowing a dude was the last thing on my mind. It will always suck much like 99 does for you when y’all should of beat UConn but choked that game.

Now UComn... that one ****ing HURT.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
It doesn’t bother me anymore. I get sick of seeing it played over and over but it was a great shot. If you think about it UK wasn’t even suppose to be in that game let alone have the lead. It killed me when it happened but in the 98 UK/Duke game we got our revenge. Funny that game never gets talked about though. Down 17 in the second half to the pre season favorite to win it that year and we came back and won the game to go to the final four and on to win the title. Just my thoughts as I take my mid morning poo!

My shop is open. We were so busy every night we've been open, we've stayed open ~4 hours later.

Everything is good again, and I can freely have fun with every team including my own.

UK plays tonight,so **** that jinx. I wish all you the best fortunes. Finding coaches, signing recruits, winning the NIT, daily commissions/goals/endeavors.

Dang I sound like Shun!. F#ck all you pussies. Now i sound like Bert.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgrooms
Coach K, greatest coach of all time, runs out of timeouts then tries running the same Laettner play at end of game... only to crash in flames.

I forgot how bad Wojo was at basketball.
Tubby ****ed K by not using a t/o.

I was pretty pissed. It was the first year Duke was a legitimate FF team since Grant Hill's senior year. And Duke blew a big lead in that game. What I don't understand is why so many UK fans act like they owe Duke for 92' as if 98' never happened.

Thank you. I see so many Dukes fans act like they have scoreboard in the NCAAT.

Your post made it seem like you thought he was a Louisville fan. If you didn't, it was a weird way to bring Louisville into the conversation.
I thought he was Kansas fan. I brought Louisville into it because they talk about the duke game more than dukies

I thought he was Kansas fan. I brought Louisville into it because they talk about the duke game more than dukies
@sgrooms does seem new. maybe he's always been here and he just became noticeable. Didn't notice. Recently, I did notice he started liking my post so I thought he might be gay. Of course I started stalking him.

Turns out he's just gay in humor and fandom only. Bummer I know.

Reactions: sgrooms
Nevermind all that. Any suggest some good coffee? No cream no sugar, straight beans?

After reading some of the bourbon suggestions I
I respect any suggestions. Thanks for the time.

I think I need smaller bags. The first two days it's great. Then. I drink tea,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT