ADVERTISEMENT

This is Kentucky basketball...

bro. you really want to post after uva's performance on tuesday? Also Kentucky beat the acc champ this season

Yeah I don’t give a shit. It was our worst team in a decade. We didn’t even deserve to be in the tourney. UK has lost to 14 and 15 seeds with a roster of 5 star players in the last few years. Auburn isn’t winning shit this year and your SEC champ looks worse and worse

Reactions: American Male
Gonna be a fun meltdown when UK hires Pearl next month lol. He'd leave tonight for the job

Reactions: MGO2022
Yeah I don’t give a shit. It was our worst team in a decade. We didn’t even deserve to be in the tourney. UK has lost to 14 and 15 seeds with a roster of 5 star players in the last few years. Auburn isn’t winning shit this year and your SEC champ looks worse and worse
uva has been dogshit since your stolen title and you wont be relevant again anytime soon. kentucky beat north carolina so i guess they keep lookingnworse as well?

the-office-steve-carell.gif

lol

Bet

Reactions: MGO2022
uva has been dogshit since your stolen title and you wont be relevant again anytime soon. kentucky beat north carolina so i guess they keep lookingnworse as well?

Lol regular season doesn’t matter. Even if we never win another title, we’ll always have 1 more than Auburn

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Because regular season doesn’t matter. Or maybe it does if you’re a fan of a program without a championship pedigree
dude you posted non stop in the regular season every other year. especially in the umbc loss here. Gtfo here with that bs.

dude you posted non stop in the regular season every other year. especially in the umbc loss here. Gtfo here with that bs.

Yeah I realized there’s more to life than posting on an internet message board. Glad to see you missed me though

Gonna be a fun meltdown when UK hires Pearl next month lol. He'd leave tonight for the job
so UK fans would be hypocrites again? ripped on cal when he was at memphis. ripped on pearl as well and then hire him?

I think you should adjust your strategy to blowing NIL donors instead of the tourney committee, bro.

Yeah I realized there’s more to life than posting on an internet message board. Glad to see you missed me though
LOL. You just got tired of of watching your team be allergic to offense. be honest

I really don’t mind being a UK fan stating that UK is irrelevant, and has been for a few years now. There’s no arguing or debating it because that would be a foolish waste of time. We all see it, but our AD is a masochist who is determined to burn the program to the ground before doing anything tangible about it, and I’m just going to enjoy the show for what it is. I’m going to take the loss as serious as our president and AD and Coach take it, which is to say . . .

fw3fb.jpg

I really don’t mind being a UK fan stating that UK is irrelevant, and has been for a few years now. There’s no arguing or debating it because that would be a foolish waste of time. We all see it, but our AD is a masochist who is determined to burn the program to the ground before doing anything tangible about it, and I’m just going to enjoy the show for what it is. I’m going to take the loss as serious as our president and AD and Coach take it, which is to say . . .

fw3fb.jpg
Just give us Reed and Big Z. I would love to see what Pearl could do with them.

so UK fans would be hypocrites again? ripped on cal when he was at memphis. ripped on pearl as well and then hire him?

Fans are hypocrites more news at 11. Good to see you accept that Pearl would leave in a second for UK though.

auburn could and would pay more than UK but we obviously cant match your history.

Could, maybe? Would, idk. Pretty sure UK is paying more in salary for football and basketball right now. Maybe that's more longevity than anything, but who knows.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Could, maybe? Would, idk. Pretty sure UK is paying more in salary for football and basketball right now. Maybe that's more longevity than anything, but who knows.
Auburn hasnt had to pay more. We very much could if we had to. Auburn atheitic department made far more than Uk's for years now

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT