ADVERTISEMENT

This is Kentucky basketball...

I watched every game. And I hated every moment of it. But this board sucks for like 11 months of the year
_Mahatma+Ghandi+Das+ist+ein+toller+Spruch_+Er+eignet+sich+auch+hervorragend+fu%CC%88r+ein+Design.jpeg

Reactions: jhmossy
I watched every game. And I hated every moment of it. But this board sucks for like 11 months of the year

Kentucky’s next coach?
tony-bennett-1.jpg

Edit to add: obviously a stupid joke. But would either of you trade straight up for the other? Cal and Bennet?

Last edited:
Kentucky’s next coach?
tony-bennett-1.jpg

Edit to add: obviously a stupid joke. But would either of you trade straight up for the other? Cal and Bennet?

I want nothing to do with Calipari. UVA would never hire someone so slimy anyways. And Bennett wouldn’t want to coach at UK anyways. And I doubt UK fans would want him either. All I know is that Bennett has never gone 9-16

I would quit watching basketball if they hired Bennett. I'd become a Louisville fan before willingly watching a team of his. Cal is trash and a basketball terrorist, but Bennett is even worse

so UK fans would be hypocrites again? ripped on cal when he was at memphis. ripped on pearl as well and then hire him?
You mean like the time Auburn fans was ripping Pearl when he was at Tennessee??? Like that???

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"and your SEC champ looks worse and worse" , post #6 of this very thread.

Did you hear that sound? It was the sound of my heart breaking.😭

Auburn won SEC championship

ADVERTISEMENT