ADVERTISEMENT

How’s your golf game?

Yeah, the first cut there is three inches and is 8 to 10 after that. Tournament rules there say you must hit a provisional if you hit in the rough.
That has to do wonders for pace of play....

Played a couple times last weekend at my favorite course (Lawsonia Links in Wisconsin) and did great for 3 of the 9s and really bad for one. Went 37-37-74 day one and then followed that up with 48-37-85.

Then went out and proved how mentally weak my golf game is by choking in epic fashion Wednesday night in the final week of the playoffs in after work golf league. Me and my partner were in second place out of 45 teams going into the round, a few strokes back. best ball format and I go out and fire up a smooth 52. My partner played lights out and shot even par and we ended up staying in second and trimming the lead to 2 strokes. If I even just played one hole halfway decent we would've won.

Got things back on track today, shot a 83. But, playing in Chicago sucks. Expensive and good luck finishing in under 4:30 on a weekend.

Shot 81 today. Still can't get my driver under control. Of the 12 holes I used it I hit 3 fairways. Just can't play good golf that way.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I bet I can out drink you in the course

I seldom drink on the course, haha. I am a night drinker all the way. A few months ago on the second day of a 2-Man we teed off pretty early and I brought some rum and coke for that but it was a rare thing for me. If I don't start hitting my driver better I may start though.

I seldom drink on the course, haha. I am a night drinker all the way. A few months ago on the second day of a 2-Man we teed off pretty early and I brought some rum and coke for that but it was a rare thing for me. If I don't start hitting my driver better I may start though.
Between me and my brother we usually finish a fifth for 18

Reactions: brooky03
Between me and my brother we usually finish a fifth for 18

Yeah, I’m not hanging with that, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT