ADVERTISEMENT

GOT

Only Targaryen's can ride dragons + the Night King rode a dragon = the Night King is Targaryen.

Math
The night king can raise things from the dead. The night king can ride a dragon because he rose it from the dead. He can control the white walkers he can raise the dragon from from the dead and control it, it’s doesn’t make him a Targaryen

The night king can raise things from the dead. The night king can ride a dragon because he rose it from the dead. He can control the white walkers he can raise the dragon from from the dead and control it, it’s doesn’t make him a Targaryen
Exactly. If I dug up the corpse of Marilyn Monroe, I could ride it all day. However, put me in a DeLorean and send me back to 1960, and there is no ride.

This theory is ******ed.
Good to see I'm not alone. It makes no sense. I just dug up an article about it and it ended with the same thought. The only explanation I found was that the Night King wants to end his own life so he has to end Bran's, and it's why he let Jon walk twice apparently. Like you said, ******ed.

Exactly. If I dug up the corpse of Marilyn Monroe, I could ride it all day. However, put me in a DeLorean and send me back to 1960, and there is no ride.
Bran is going to be the night king, which is huge because the north will be slaughtered. It will be interesting to see the warm welcome he gives Jamie lol

Sansa asked a question that the show runners probably are very glad they didn't have to answer: how can the North feed the combined armies?

There is a reason the High Garden is a sought-after ally even though the Tyrells are weak. They are the farmers.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Bran is going to be the night king, which is huge because the north will be slaughtered. It will be interesting to see the warm welcome he gives Jamie lol

I'm not arguing that because Vegas has Bran at some sort of stupid odds (stupid, like he's a huge favorite) to end up on the throne.
Fvck all that.

I kind of want to see a united Baratheon/Stark household on the Iron Throne with Gendry marrying Sansa, like it was supposed to be with Robert and Lyana. The Gendry/Arya marrying theory seems too happy go lucky for GRRM.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
I kind of want to see a united Baratheon/Stark household on the Iron Throne with Gendry marrying Sansa, like it was supposed to be with Robert and Lyana. The Gendry/Arya marrying theory seems too happy go lucky for GRRM.
I think it's happening. It's a convenient way for the show runners to tie things up. It's like Éowyn and Faramir getting married in the LOTR.

I think all the major players are going to die and Tormund and Brienne of Tarth are going to end up on the Iron Throne by default.

That would be epic.

I-Like-That.gif

Reactions: brooky03
i watched a theory last night that the night king was a Stark, the brother of Bran the builder
he was also the first commander of the Knight's watch

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Prequel. Thousands of years before current GoT events.
They have a few apparently in the works but this is the one that seems to be full go ahead. Naomi Watts has been cast but I haven't heard of anyone else.

Was Brienne in the episode last night? I don't remember seeing her.

They have a few apparently in the works but this is the one that seems to be full go ahead. Naomi Watts has been cast but I haven't heard of anyone else.

She was visible in the Great Hall but I don't think she had any lines.

Why would she want a dragon glass dagger when she already had a Valerian steel dagger? Valerian steel kills white walkers and the dead.

Keep reading post. I said I saw a pic afterwards and it looked like a spear. Was wrong my dude.

For like a split second is all I remember. She was in the meeting where Dany told Sansa her dragons eat "whatever they want".

OT but I want to see somebody do a LOTR series. As good as the movies are there's still so much detail left out from the books.

Keep reading post. I said I saw a pic afterwards and it looked like a spear. Was wrong my dude.

For like a split second is all I remember. She was in the meeting where Dany told Sansa her dragons eat "whatever they want".

OT but I want to see somebody do a LOTR series. As good as the movies are there's still so much detail left out from the books.
Amazon is doing a Lord of the rings series.

The last book he released on this series goes back to that correct? I remember wifie saying something about it.
No, the last one was about the 5th season of the show. He released a book about the world and details on locations, etc. but nothing detailing the long night.

No, the last one was about the 5th season of the show. He released a book about the world and details on locations, etc. but nothing detailing the long night.

Yeah I know that part, I read that book.Fire and Blood is the one I am thinking of. Have not read that yet as I am in the middle of some other books ATM.

Yeah, I thought Brienne talked with several people. She talked to The Hound I know.

So is Sersi gonna ambush the North when they start fighting the white walkers?

Plus, i don't think water can save them, now that the white walkers have a dragon

So is Sersi gonna ambush the North when they start fighting the white walkers?

No. She's gonna hole up in KL. The North will have to go South because of the whites. Jamie or Tyrion will get the word to Cersei somehow and she'll escape. Then when it looks like she has the advantage, Baelon and the Golden Company will turn on her.

SmokinSmileSmokinSmile

No. She's gonna hole up in KL. The North will have to go South because of the whites. Jamie or Tyrion will get the word to Cersei somehow and she'll escape. Then when it looks like she has the advantage, Baelon and the Golden Company will turn on her.

SmokinSmileSmokinSmile

Euron might turn on her. Golden Company probably won't, they are mercenaries paid by her.

What's stopping the Night King from just chilling outside Winterfell and making them come fight him? He doesn't have to worry about feeding or sheltering his army. He literally has all the time in the world.

Why fight at the disadvantage of storming a fortress when you don't have to?

Reactions: bMORE607
What's stopping the Night King from just chilling outside Winterfell and making them come fight him? He doesn't have to worry about feeding or sheltering his army. He literally has all the time in the world.

Why fight at the disadvantage of storming a fortress when you don't have to?

That's going to be a boring ass 5 episodes, unless of course its just a massive orgy inside of Winterfell.

ADVERTISEMENT