ADVERTISEMENT

GOT

Just saw a picture. I don't think it's for a bow.

It's a dragon glass dagger/spear. I wonder who she is planning on using that on. Maybe just for the battle. She is an assassin, though, and a dagger seems like an assassin weapon more so than a battle weapon.
Looked like a dragon glass projectile of sorts, which I think is clearly meant for the Night King.

I was wondering if it was for the ice dragon, until she was shooting something in the preview.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_Blue79
I think Dany and Jon both survive and end up together, but neither end up on the throne. They either destroy the throne or give it to somebody else, Gendry Baratheon maybe?

Would be funny to see Arya end up as the Queen after how much she acts like she hated being a lady. She kind of smirked in tonight's episode whenever Gendry kept calling her lady. Robert and Ned were supposed to join their houses. Didn't happen with Sansa and Geoffry, maybe it happens with Arya and Gendry.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
I think Dany and Jon both survive and end up together, but neither end up on the throne. They either destroy the throne or give it to somebody else, Gendry Baratheon maybe?

Would be funny to see Arya end up as the Queen after how much she acts like she hated being a lady. She kind of smirked in tonight's episode whenever Gendry kept calling her lady. Robert and Ned were supposed to join their houses. Didn't happen with Sansa and Geoffry, maybe it happens with Arya and Gendry.
Arya and Gendry will bang, agree with that part of your post

There are some interesting Tyrion things going on. At the end of last season, he had a strange look on his face — I couldn’t tell if it was scared, jealous, ashamed, or what — when he saw Jon go into Dany’s room. And like Sansa said, he can’t truly believe Cersei...can he?

I’m wondering if he’s trying to catch the Lannister army in the path of the Army of the Dead, as I don’t see him (a) trusting Cersei or (b) betraying Dany in favor of Cersei.

There are some interesting Tyrion things going on. At the end of last season, he had a strange look on his face — I couldn’t tell if it was scared, jealous, ashamed, or what — when he saw Jon go into Dany’s room. And like Sansa said, he can’t truly believe Cersei...can he?

I’m wondering if he’s trying to catch the Lannister army in the path of the Army of the Dead, as I don’t see him (a) trusting Cersei or (b) betraying Dany in favor of Cersei.
I too thought it was interesting to see him disapprove of Jon and Danny banging last season then kind of for their union when Davis is talking about their marriage.

thinking of Missandei
Absolute smokeshow

21.gif

Not nesesarily in episode 2. And it looked like a speargun

That's what I thought when I saw the drawing. A spear that could launch the dragon glass tip or something like that.

Explain this. They are both circles thats cool, but whats the relation? What does the Night King want with House Targaryen?
It’s a symbol used by the Children of the Forest. White Walkers were created by the CotF so it makes sense why they use that.

Explain this. They are both circles thats cool, but whats the relation? What does the Night King want with House Targaryen?

Not sure what there is to explain. I think it’s ironic that the two prominent end game players (Targaryens and White walkers) use a spiral symbol.

So there’s nothing, you just finally figured out that they both use spiral shapes.

I mean I’ve pointed it out before so no I didn’t “just figure it out”, but we saw the Whitewalkers spiral this episode so I posted a comparison. If it means nothing to you then so be it but stop being a **** in here plz and thx.

I mean I’ve pointed it out before so no I didn’t “just figure it out”, but we saw the Whitewalkers spiral this episode so I posted a comparison. If it means nothing to you then so be it but stop being a **** in here plz and thx.

Laughing

This is the most ironic thing you’ve ever posted. Don’t get all pissy because some of us thought you were trying to connect dots or had some grand theory.

Anyway when you posted it, I thought there would be more of a connection then just “Hey look both have spirals”.

Laughing

This is the most ironic thing you’ve ever posted. Don’t get all pissy because some of us thought you were trying to connect dots or had some grand theory.

Anyway when you posted it, I thought there would be more of a connection then just “Hey look both have spirals”.
Hail likes spirals more than Cersei likes elephants.

Laughing

If I have theories I’ll post them. Posting the picture wasn’t a theory. I’ve always just found it interesting that the spirals are similar and have said as much. If it means nothing to you then that’s fine. Trolling in Game of Thrones threads is dumb, though. Leave that shit in the Big Ten thread.

I don't think there is any connection between the white walker symbol and the Targaryen sigil personally, don't see how that would make sense, but I could be wrong.

Also who do you guys think will betray Dany, if anyone? The Tyrion betrayal train is picking up a lot of steam. I still think Jorah might.

I don't think there is any connection between the white walker symbol and the Targaryen sigil personally, don't see how that would make sense, but I could be wrong.
My guess is that if there's anything to the spiral thing, it's just to bring some parallels between ice and fire -- which is really the end game here.

My guess is that if there's anything to the spiral thing, it's just to bring some parallels between ice and fire -- which is really the end game here.
Well that symbol was there when the children of the forest created the white walkers and it made an appearance in the cave paintings on Dragonstone so... Pretty sure it is a children of the forest symbol.

Well that symbol was there when the children of the forest created the white walkers and it made an appearance in the cave paintings on Dragonstone so... Pretty sure it is a children of the forest symbol.
Again, I'm not into this theory and my post was a pretty bland comment on them just connecting ice and fire via a symbol...which is also used by the Children.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT