ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Guys. Who’s willing to go on record?

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
Who really wants to set their thoughts on stone?

Post your top SEC final four IN ORDER?

1- COCKS
2- UTJr
3- Bama
3- Auburn

There you go

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Not gonna debate that because I don't care, I like watching good teams play good ball.
Bro. As a NCinian I love to see Nc teams perform well….but really don’t think Duke or UNC or wake are that good, I think they are getting extra credit for the name on the jersey…is Nc really that good?

Reactions: AWilli6995
Bro. As a NCinian I love to see Nc teams perform well….but really don’t think Duke or UNC or wake are that good, I think they are getting extra credit for the name on the jersey…is Nc really that good?

That extra credit you mentioned is equity for being consistent over the past 50-60 years. That's why we're a blueblood.

As for Wake I seen them play a few times and they are good team at home (undefeated) but on the road they're average. They have some good players and if they do make the tournament I can see them winning a game and then again I see them losing too.

duke is going to go as far Flip can take them. McCain like Sheppard is a stud but they're good enough to go on a run, just like UNC but both team can easily get bounced out in the first weekend.

That extra credit you mentioned is equity for being consistent over the past 50-60 years. That's why we're a blueblood.

As for Wake I seen them play a few times and they are good team at home (undefeated) but on the road they're average. They have some good players and if they do make the tournament I can see them winning a game and then again I see them losing too.

duke is going to go as far Flip can take them. McCain like Sheppard is a stud but they're good enough to go on a run, just like UNC but both team can easily get bounced out in the first weekend.
Can’t disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT