ADVERTISEMENT

GOT

I just watched seasons 1 thru 7 over the last month +. It took a long time but it's amazing how much I'd forgotten over the last decade.

My brother watches every episode before each new season starts. I can't do that. We watched the last episode of last season last night though.

First episode was basically what I expected, reunions and awkward interactions. Second will be similar, 3rd is the battle of winterfell and that is going to be epic. Really wish we were getting more than 6 episodes.

First episode was basically what I expected, reunions and awkward interactions. Second will be similar, 3rd is the battle of winterfell and that is going to be epic. Really wish we were getting more than 6 episodes.
You knew snow and dragon lady would be related since he rode her and the dragon. It will be interesting to see how they kill her off. Also, it took 8 years for snow to figure out Ned wasn’t his dad, which we all already pretty much knew who his parents were

OP Please change title to:

"*OFFICIAL GOT Final Season Thread (SPOILERS)*"

so we can talk about the episodes without being dicks

Reactions: tw3301
You knew snow and dragon lady would be related since he rode her and the dragon. It will be interesting to see how they kill her off. Also, it took 8 years for snow to figure out Ned wasn’t his dad, which we all already pretty much knew who his parents were
Seems too obvious, sounds like the ending of the show will be "sad-isfying."

In the preview for episode 2........

Who do we think Arya was shooting her special weapon at?

Didn't see that, I am going to go out on a limb and say she was trying it out. Do you have a link to this? I'd like to see it.

I saw her shoot a bow in the episode 2 preview, not some special weapon though. I have a feeling episode 2 is going to end with a cliffhanger to the battle. I might not watch and wait until the next week... But then I won't be able to do that unfortunately.

Yeah, it was kind of laying the groundwork. It was fine except for the dragon riding scene. That was a little silly.

Arya is awesome. My guess would be Jaime. Who knows though?

I hope the white walkers rule in the end tbh.

I saw her shoot a bow in the episode 2 preview, not some special weapon though. I have a feeling episode 2 is going to end with a cliffhanger to the battle. I might not watch and wait until the next week... But then I won't be able to do that unfortunately.

The weapon she asked Gendry to make her looked like some sort of special arrow. I'm assuming that's what she was shooting in the preview.

The weapon she asked Gendry to make her looked like some sort of special arrow. I'm assuming that's what she was shooting in the preview.
I was thinking it was a spear of some sort. Couldn't tell much, when I rewatch I will paise to take a closer look.

Yeah, it was kind of laying the groundwork. It was fine except for the dragon riding scene. That was a little silly.

Arya is awesome. My guess would be Jaime. Who knows though?

I hope the white walkers rule in the end tbh.
Dragon thing was kind of silly but I think the point was to show Jon as a dragon rider plus let us know that he and Danny are still banging.

I'm intrigued by the whole Night King/Bran angle. What does he want with Bran and what powers would he gain by turning/capturing him?

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
I was thinking it was a spear of some sort. Couldn't tell much, when I rewatch I will paise to take a closer look.

Just saw a picture. I don't think it's for a bow.

It's a dragon glass dagger/spear. I wonder who she is planning on using that on. Maybe just for the battle. She is an assassin, though, and a dagger seems like an assassin weapon more so than a battle weapon.

Dragon thing was kind of silly but I think the point was to show Jon as a dragon rider plus let us know that he and Danny are still banging.

I'm intrigued by the whole Night King/Bran angle. What does he want with Bran and what powers would he gain by turning/capturing him?

A lot of people out there buy into a theory that Bran is the night king.

BXdn2ym.jpg

LnmGBl.jpg

Reactions: SNU0821
Just saw a picture. I don't think it's for a bow.

It's a dragon glass dagger/spear. I wonder who she is planning on using that on. Maybe just for the battle. She is an assassin, though, and a dagger seems like an assassin weapon more so than a battle weapon.
I think it's a spear, she has a valyrian steel dagger already and why would a dragon glass dagger be a big ask? They make those all the time. Plus she trained with a staff in Bravos, spear is similar.

The whole Bran is the night king thing doesn't make much sense to me, I don't get how that is possible and haven't really looked into that theory.

Arya is 100% getting dragonglass daggers for the battle with the white walkers. I just want to see who kills Cersei; Arya, Sansa, Tyrion, Jamie? Or does she end up surviving like always? I feel like Arya will die, and i'm not prepared for it.

All i know is i'm going to be furious if the Littlefinger theory is true. Will ruin the show.

@tw3301 just saw a picture of Arya at the battle from an upcoming episode and I think you're right, looks like a spear for sure.

Last edited:
Arya is 100% getting dragonglass daggers for the battle with the white walkers. I just want to see who kills Cersei; Arya, Sansa, Tyrion, Jamie? Or does she end up surviving like always? I feel like Arya will die, and i'm not prepared for it.

All i know is i'm going to be furious if the Littlefinger theory is true. Will ruin the show.
Little finger theory?

Can Arya steel the face of a dead whitewalker? That would be bad ass.

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Can Arya steel the face of a dead whitewalker? That would be bad ass.
Never even thought of that... I think the issue would be that they turn to ice and disappear when they die. Would have to cut the face off of a live white walker which would be bad ass.

The theory is that Littlefinger didnt die. He saw his death coming and the person killed was a faceless man. He ends up being the protagonist at the end of the show. I don't remember exactly why they think he ends up being the protagonist but it's interesting.

Evidence to support it:

-A scene in Winterfell where Littlefinger gives some random woman a coin (like the coin Arya had when she went to Bravos) before he has the meeting where he dies.

-We've seen faceless men wear living people's faces. Jackyn (however you spell it) wears Arya's face in Bravos, whenever she's ripping faces off of him.

-Theres also some quote he whispers to that girl in Winterfell he hands the coin to, can't remember what is said though.

More than likely BS, but I've heard the writer of the books say the GOT universe is basically a battle between Little finger and Varys. Would be a crazy, but IMO shitty, twist.

There's another theory that Arya's sword trainer, Syrio, is Jackyn and he was protecting Arya the whole time. That'd be awesome.

Bran always annoyed me but his character has gotten better recently.

I've loved his character the entire time because I love end-game players. It was easy to tell Bran was going to have a massive role in this whole thing.

The theory is that Littlefinger didnt die. He saw his death coming and the person killed was a faceless man. He ends up being the protagonist at the end of the show. I don't remember exactly why they think he ends up being the protagonist but it's interesting.

Evidence to support it:

-A scene in Winterfell where Littlefinger gives some random woman a coin (like the coin Arya had when she went to Bravos) before he has the meeting where he dies.

-We've seen faceless men wear living people's faces. Jackyn (however you spell it) wears Arya's face in Bravos, whenever she's ripping faces off of him.

-Theres also some quote he whispers to that girl in Winterfell he hands the coin to, can't remember what is said though.

More than likely BS, but I've heard the writer of the books say the GOT universe is basically a battle between Little finger and Varys. Would be a crazy, but IMO shitty, twist.

There's another theory that Arya's sword trainer, Syrio, is Jackyn and he was protecting Arya the whole time. That'd be awesome.

Yeah, no.

I think there is a strong chance bran will be the night king which would be crazy as shit for the upcoming war. Danny is as good as dead. I know snow doesn’t want the power but he will somehow be forced into.

I think there is a strong chance bran will be the night king which would be crazy as shit for the upcoming war. Danny is as good as dead. I know snow doesn’t want the power but he will somehow be forced into.
I think it's more likely that Danny kills Jon. She has shown flashes of mad king shit, she isn't going to give up the iron throne or share it.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
This episode was essentially just exposition and so will episode 2 I imagine. Things will heat up after that.

Cerci is a lot more attractive with longer hair.
Pretty much. Episode 2 will end with the beginning of the battle, really wish I could just binge watch this season.

I think it's more likely that Danny kills Jon. She has shown flashes of mad king shit, she isn't going to give up the iron throne or share it.
Jon will not for at the hands of Danny I guarantee you that. Jon doesn’t want the power unless he’s forced into it. If that’s the case someone will secretly take Danny out. I don’t think it happens till atleast episode 3 but no way in hell Danny takes out Jon

ADVERTISEMENT