ADVERTISEMENT

GOT

I'd lose my shit if Ned Stark got brought back and Bran used him to save Winterfell. Would be awesome. Him riding his horse into battle carrying his sword in one hand and head in the other.

In all seriousness, I wonder if it's possible for Bran to use a Walker like he did Hodor now. He seems like he's really in tune with his power. Interested to see what he can do with it this season and if he goes too far and gets stuck in a vision.

Golden Company probably won't, they are mercenaries paid by her.

SPOILER, but I'm pretty sure they break their contract for the first time ever with Cersei in the books. I could see Varys conjuring a new contract with them in secret. He's from Bravos and I feel like he'll try to make a move to save the realm in a way he believes is right (which it seems in his eyes is not Cersei). The entire show has been about him and Little finger playing chess, using the houses as pawns. Maybe he uses the bank of Bravos to pay them more, convincing the bank that in order for humanity to survive and the bank to keep getting money, Cersei needs to fall.

Ned Stark is the faceless man

Anya is dead. Chick who killed her in tunnel is using her face

The bald neutered guy is a white walker spy

All facts

I don't know if it's worth it to raise the dead Stark's. I don't think the Wights retain any of their abilities from their time as living humans, so they wouldn't be special. Might be a bit of a mind F for a second but Wights are straight potato. I'd kill Great Great Grandma Wight no problem.
Well in the trailer the women, children, and Varys are taking shelter in the crypts. Raise the dead Starks to attack from the inside while you're attacking from the outside and they're fighting on 2 fronts.

Reactions: brooky03
I'd lose my shit if Ned Stark got brought back and Bran used him to save Winterfell. Would be awesome. Him riding his horse into battle carrying his sword in one hand and head in the other.

In all seriousness, I wonder if it's possible for Bran to use a Walker like he did Hodor now. He seems like he's really in tune with his power. Interested to see what he can do with it this season and if he goes too far and gets stuck in a vision.

SPOILER, but I'm pretty sure they break their contract for the first time ever with Cersei in the books. I could see Varys conjuring a new contract with them in secret. He's from Bravos and I feel like he'll try to make a move to save the realm in a way he believes is right (which it seems in his eyes is not Cersei). The entire show has been about him and Little finger playing chess, using the houses as pawns. Maybe he uses the bank of Bravos to pay them more, convincing the bank that in order for humanity to survive and the bank to keep getting money, Cersei needs to fall.
In the books SPOILER ALERT

they don't have a contract with Cersei, they're being led by Rhaegar's son and just invaded the stormlands. The baby that the mountain killed when raping Elia was switched with some common baby and the real Aegon baby was taking to Essos in secret.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
I feel like this is similar to when Brian owed Stewie a punch in the face but wouldn't get it over with so Stewie kept getting more and more anxious and crazy about it.

You know what kind of sucks for you in this bet? I said I'd keep the avatar until ACC play starts (I think I said that)..... Cuse plays UVA first game of the season.

You know what kind of sucks for you in this bet? I said I'd keep the avatar until ACC play starts (I think I said that)..... Cuse plays UVA first game of the season.

Ehh. I'm more happy that FSU actually finished fourth than I am about you having the avatar. But it's still 6 months.

Reactions: brooky03
GOT's was inspired by Dubuque Iowa. Martin lived there and went to college there.

You are so triggered. Laughing

Take another lap.

tenor.gif

Don't be mad. You started off being a smart ass in the Big 10 thread and then wanted to engage in a basketball conversation and I chose not to.

Trying to be a smart ass all the time has its price and gets old. Learn to commincate better and I may engage you in actual basketball talk, down the road

Don't be mad. You started off being a smart ass in the Big 10 thread and then wanted to engage in a basketball conversation and I chose not to.

Trying to be a smart ass all the time has its price and gets old. Learn to commincate better and I may engage you in actual basketball talk, down the road

You are so triggered. Laughing

Yikes

Arya definitely dies though. Once her list is done, she's toast. Maybe before.

Sansa is the one that needs to die but hell, she'll probably end up running the world at the end. Her entire story arc is built around her learning/playing the 'game of thrones'. A game none of the other Starks play.
If Sansa rules at the end I riot.
Arya definitely dies though. Once her list is done, she's toast. Maybe before.

Sansa is the one that needs to die but hell, she'll probably end up running the world at the end. Her entire story arc is built around her learning/playing the 'game of thrones'. A game none of the other Starks play.
I hope Arya doesn't die she's my favorite character.

Well in about an hour and a half we can stop talking about how Duke underachieved this season and talk about what's really important.

Way too much focus on "It will be safe in the crypts" for it to end up being safe in the crypts. Maybe the night king will raise the dead Starks.
That's my guess. Next week will be epic, wish I had a time machine.

Way too much focus on "It will be safe in the crypts" for it to end up being safe in the crypts. Maybe the night king will raise the dead Starks.
Definitely a good possibility . It looked like something was happening down in the crypts in the trailer it showed.

Btw, no chance the Bran is the Night King theory is true (thank Christ) but that dude is 100% dead next episode.

ADVERTISEMENT