ADVERTISEMENT

FSU

Damn. Op really turning that knife this year. Savage

31-4 in our last 35 regular-season games, 2nd only to Gonzaga over that time. And tops in the P6.

60-3 in our last 63 home games, tops in the country. The three losses were to Duke by 1, Virginia by 4, and Louisville by 4.

...that loss to U6 is a pretty bad bruise though. ;)

Lol, yewkay fans arbitrarily talking about their team. No one cares little dudes. Laughing

......says the guy that started a thread about the ACC standings.
That was about our team being 10-1 in our conference, then you guys hopped in the thread to try to make it about Yewkay yet again lol. Yikes. Another look at me response from the poosay cayuts.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
That was about our team being 10-1 in our conference, then you guys hopped in the thread to try to make it about Yewkay yet again lol. Yikes. Another look at me response from the poosay cayuts.
We ruined it didn't we? We tend to ruin everything for other fans.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Yeah, other fans do it as well, just on a lesser scale. Par for the course of comparing to UK.
I’m not the one constantly saying “this is our teams thread, of course our rival would be in it!!! Obsession!!” Like a few of your brethren.

message boarding is a tough concept for some.

I’m not the one constantly saying “this is our teams thread, of course our rival would be in it!!! Obsession!!” Like a few of your brethren.

message boarding is a tough concept for some.

Me either. (although, you do say once...)
there's no doubt some UL fans are full of shit and vitriol. Same as some UK fans, and every fanbase.

No doubt UK fans standout. I can't wait for @Quavarius to start a thread about Calipari burning Allen's redshirt, as if it compares to Joey Baker.

Reactions: UL_1986
For Q to start that thread?
giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT