ADVERTISEMENT

FSU

Good thing he's not the focal point of our offense.
Luckily Johnson isn’t either, just another elite player coming off an injury. Saying he’s not good is really just being delusional...which isn’t a stretch considering who I’m talking to.

Luckily Johnson isn’t either, just another elite player coming off an injury. Saying he’s not good is really just being delusional...which isn’t a stretch considering who I’m talking to.

"elite player" Laughing (good thing you built in the excuse 'coming off an injury')

...and Michigan has like 8 losses now.
So does Michigan State, yet you guys count that as a good win. Doesn’t erase the fact Michigan was a top 5 team when we played them and beat them. Try to keep up, I know sports is hard for a guy like you. SmokinSmile

So does Michigan State, yet you guys count that as a good win. Doesn’t erase the fact Michigan was a top 5 team when we played them and beat them. Try to keep up, I know sports is hard for a guy like you. SmokinSmile

They were #1 to start the season. U6 reached that ranking too at one point.

UK beat them both.

They were #1 to start the season. U6 reached that ranking too at one point.

UK beat them both.
Cool. Michigan was 4th at one point. They’re both mediocre. You talk in circles, and I laugh. Kentucky was second, and they’re lucky to be in the top 20 with the atrocious losses they’ve had. Another weak talking point, per usual. Do better. You might surprise yourself.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
So...who has the better looking women, UK or Louisville?

BTW...this was an FSU thread.

Michigan beat Michigan State. That win isn’t looking as good for you guys.

@JC for 3 Michigan just handled Michigan State. Not bad for a team with “8 losses”. That win isn’t looking so good for you guys. Keep up the moral victories my guy. Laughing

So...who has the better looking women, UK or Louisville?

BTW...this was an FSU thread.
Kentucky fans love to try and interject and make it about them in every thread. No one ever really cares what they have to say, it’s best to just let them babble.

@JC for 3 Michigan just handled Michigan State. Not bad for a team with “8 losses”. That win isn’t looking so good for you guys. Keep up the moral victories my guy. Laughing

UL win is looking great for us though. Keep it up Winking

All of the “facts” JC brings are worthless.

Sorry I didn't read the rest of the thread. Just saw your post. I'll leave the UK shit posting to other guys.

Sorry I didn't read the rest of the thread. Just saw your post. I'll leave the UK shit posting to other guys.
It went as “Michigan isn’t a good win, they have 9 losses blah blah blah”, as Michigan beats them head to head by 9, and gives MSU their 8th loss. What a dipshit.

I have a great idea. How about @Kevin Bryan makes a thread titled "@UL_1986 vs @JC for 3" and that is a designated area for you two to argue over the same stuff for years to come. I put that clown on ignore long ago just because he can't help himself to bring anything worth a dime to this board.

I have a great idea. How about @Kevin Bryan makes a thread titled "@UL_1986 vs @JC for 3" and that is a designated area for you two to argue over the same stuff for years to come. I put that clown on ignore long ago just because he can't help himself to bring anything worth a dime to this board.
How about we all throw down some money and let them battle in a steel cage match and make a weekend of it?

Just stating facts. You can always ignore this too.

Yeah but the problem is that Harry Dunne isn't ever going to understand
giphy.gif

Reactions: HRTheCard
....too bad those facts keep getting in the way of your 'cool' stories, bro.
Fact...Michigan (a team we handled by 15) beat Michigan state... a team you claim is better. See how the transitive property works. o_O

Cry it out, just not on your Snuggie.

You’d have to get out of your Snuggie first to catch these hands, hillbilly. It’d be different than wrestling hogs like you’re used to. Winking

......yyyaaaaawwwn. Boring stuff. If you fight like you post, you'd be swatted away like the annoying little gnat that you are.

......yyyaaaaawwwn. Boring stuff. If you fight like you post, you'd be swatted away like the annoying little gnat that you are.
Lol. This is a cage match old man. Try not to have aneurysm regarding this hypothetical.

ADVERTISEMENT