ADVERTISEMENT

Food related poll 8/11

Do you put mayonnaise on your burger?

• Total voters
Mad dog 357 has 357,000 scoville units. That's what I have. Not for flavor or enjoyment. But for, "hey man, try this". I just looked up da bomb. 1,500,000 scovilles? No thanks. That's assault, bro. Haha. I have some ghost peppers growing. I told you about chopping one up and putting it in a shot. But they have 800,000 to 1,000,000 scovilles. Definitely the hottest pepper I have ever tried raw. Twice as hot as habaneros.

*the mad dog 357 sauce comes with a teenie tiny spoon. You are supposed to use a spoon full for an entire pot of chili.
Oh dude, that hot sauce is ****ing crazy. Def not for someone who might have a condition of some sort. The first time I tried it, I couldn’t even talk it was so hot. The Ghost peppers sound awesome. Do the plants grow about the same width and height as normal habs or serranos? I’ve never seen someone harvest ghost peppers. As for the chili, I don’t blame ya...a spoonful is probably more than plenty. I feel like when people go over board on the peppers and spices for chili it kinda ruins it. It’s a fine line to walk.

you're a sick ****. Miracle Whip is the shittiest shit to ever exist in the world of condiments.

11ukti.jpg

tenor.gif

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Oh dude, that hot sauce is ****ing crazy. Def not for someone who might have a condition of some sort. The first time I tried it, I couldn’t even talk it was so hot. The Ghost peppers sound awesome. Do the plants grow about the same width and height as normal habs or serranos? I’ve never seen someone harvest ghost peppers. As for the chili, I don’t blame ya...a spoonful is probably more than plenty. I feel like when people go over board on the peppers and spices for chili it kinda ruins it. It’s a fine line to walk.
They are a pain in the ass to grow. This is only the second time that I have gotten them to produce peppers. The soil has to stay warm and they don't like changing temperatures. I am thinking of making a small greenhouse for peppers. Because that's the best way to grow shit that doesn't naturally grow here. As far as the plant size, it's really similar to jalapeno plants. Both in size and bow they grow.

I tried this a couple of times. Got the plant to grow and it looked good. But neither time did I get any peppers from them.

https://www.magicplantshop.com/all-growing-kits/chili-growing-kits/ghost-pepper-growing-kit/

This year I bought a box of seeds with a few different kinds of peppers. And I have 4 plants producing peppers right now. Was worried that the hurricane was going to ruin them. But the wind was from a good direction.

Reactions: UL_1986
They are a pain in the ass to grow. This is only the second time that I have gotten them to produce peppers. The soil has to stay warm and they don't like changing temperatures. I am thinking of making a small greenhouse for peppers. Because that's the best way to grow shit that doesn't naturally grow here. As far as the plant size, it's really similar to jalapeno plants. Both in size and bow they grow.

I tried this a couple of times. Got the plant to grow and it looked good. But neither time did I get any peppers from them.

https://www.magicplantshop.com/all-growing-kits/chili-growing-kits/ghost-pepper-growing-kit/

This year I bought a box of seeds with a few different kinds of peppers. And I have 4 plants producing peppers right now. Was worried that the hurricane was going to ruin them. But the wind was from a good direction.
Very cool. The mini greenhouse idea would be awesome. The climate I live in isn’t ideal for growing so a greenhouse might be the way to go.

I pretty much put ketchup on everything....Eggs especially. One of fav snacks is milk with crackers smashed up in it...Great shit.
Love mayo and tomato sandwiches...

Pretty much like all food, except for nasty ass fukin Lima beans....Oh, and rice.

It goes: slice of bread, slice of cheese, another slice of cheese, miracle whip, slice of bread.

delicious

ADVERTISEMENT