ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should Brandon Miller be Suspended

Should they hold him out during the entire trial?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Holy shit. Do you believe that shit?

Plus why do you think that he is not responsible for aiding a felony murder.

Geeze.

Bert, with all due respect what are you talking about? Do I believe what shit?

You made a point about not bringing a gun to college and not having a gun on campus. I responded that adults are allowed to own firearms and the point is moot because this shooting was not on campus. That’s not something I believe, that’s just a fact.

And it’s not uncommon for college students to live off campus, especially upperclassmen like Miles. So it is entirely possible/plausible he didn’t possess the weapon on campus. But none of that even matters.

As for Miller’s culpability, there is no indication he knew there was going to be a crime committed. The most likely conclusion a reasonable person would reach given the facts we have is that Miller was not aware of any plan to shoot somebody. Because of this, he cannot be charged with a crime because he didn’t commit a crime. A friend asked for their own gun, he brought their own gun to them. That’s not a crime, nor should it be.

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Bert, with all due respect what are you talking about? Do I believe what shit?

You made a point about not bringing a gun to college and not having a gun on campus. I responded that adults are allowed to own firearms and the point is moot because this shooting was not on campus. That’s not something I believe, that’s just a fact.

And it’s not uncommon for college students to live off campus, especially upperclassmen like Miles. So it is entirely possible/plausible he didn’t possess the weapon on campus. But none of that even matters.

As for Miller’s culpability, there is no indication he knew there was going to be a crime committed. The most likely conclusion a reasonable person would reach given the facts we have is that Miller was not aware of any plan to shoot somebody. Because of this, he cannot be charged with a crime because he didn’t commit a crime. A friend asked for their own gun, he brought their own gun to them. That’s not a crime, nor should it be.
Hey Brooky I am not a lawyer, but my dad would not allow me to go to college with a ****ing gun.

Geeze.

You do not go to school with a damned gun.

Of course I started College in 1964; however, I have never seen a college kid with a friggin gun.

Again GEEZE!

Plus why do you think that he is not responsible for aiding a felony murder.
I am not Brooky. But I will speak on why I don't think he is responsible for aiding a felony murder. And it is fluid as not all facts are publicly known.

Going on the assumption that Miller was already driving back to pick Miles up and that he had no knowledge of anyone's intent to use the gun in a felony, all he was doing was what was planned from the beginning before any conflict took place. His actions were to pick up two friends that he was driving for. Not solely to deliver a gun. There was no hand to hand transaction involving Miller or anyone else with the gun. There's nothing that we know that would make Miller an accessory to the crime and knowing that he did not assist Miles and the shooter after the fact, there is no accessory after the fact either.

I really don't know why people want Miller to be guilty so bad. Going by what we know. If you don’t trust what we know, fine. But as it stands, there's no reason for anyone who doesn't know jack about the situation to assign him guilt.

I am not Brooky. But I will speak on why I don't think he is responsible for aiding a felony murder. And it is fluid as not all facts are publicly known.

Going on the assumption that Miller was already driving back to pick Miles up and that he had no knowledge of anyone's intent to use the gun in a felony, all he was doing was what was planned from the beginning before any conflict took place. His actions were to pick up two friends that he was driving for. Not solely to deliver a gun. There was no hand to hand transaction involving Miller or anyone else with the gun. There's nothing that we know that would make Miller an accessory to the crime and knowing that he did not assist Miles and the shooter after the fact, there is no accessory after the fact either.

I really don't know why people want Miller to be guilty so bad. Going by what we know. If you don’t trust what we know, fine. But as it stands, there's no reason for anyone who doesn't know jack about the situation to assign him guilt.

Ghost did you carry a damned gun in college?

I am not declaring that he is guilty. I just have a bunch of questions about a young kid going to college armed.

Why do college kids need to be armed? Please explain this. Okay he did not give the gun to the perp but why was it loaded? If he kept it as a artifact why was it ready to kill? If the gun was not loaded then how did his buddy, the guy who killed the girl, know what ammo would fit?

I am not saying that Miller is guilty, but he owned the god damned gun! Apparently it was loaded. Why should we not question him?

GEEZE why own a damned gun in college?

Again did you carry a gun in college?

Ghost did you carry a damned gun in college?

I am not declaring that he is guilty. I just have a bunch of questions about a young kid going to college armed.

Why do college kids need to be armed? Please explain this. Okay he did not give the gun to the perp but why was it loaded? If he kept it as a artifact why was it ready to kill? If the gun was not loaded then how did his buddy, the guy who killed the girl, know what ammo would fit?

I am not saying that Miller is guilty, but he owned the god damned gun! Apparently it was loaded. Why should we not question him?

GEEZE why own a damned gun in college?

Again did you carry a gun in college?
I am sorry Bert, but you are grossly misinformed here. Miller did not own the gun. It was not on campus and the owner of the gun is who kept it loaded.

I am sorry Bert, but you are grossly misinformed here. Miller did not own the gun. It was not on campus and the owner of the gun is who kept it loaded.
Oh I did not know that.

Then why in hell is he implicated? Why is ESPN carrying it?

Why did the police even talk to him?

Geeze I must be too damned dumb to understand this shit. How do you explain why the Alabama coach is defending his actions if he was not implicated?

Poor Miller is being framed for something he has nothing to do with??? WOW!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
. And it is fluid as not all facts are publicly known.

I think because the facts are slowly coming out it makes it worse. First it was mentioned that he wasn't involved, then he brought the gun, then his car was possibly blocking, etc ...

I can see how that makes people believe he is guilty of something. Especially if they do not keep up with every detail.

I can see it going either way right now but he will definitely have a civil suit against him.

Reactions: Vaughnbama
Alabama has just seemed very tone deaf to all of it.
Yep. It’s also odd that they basically admitted they didn’t do any investigation when it first happened. It’s almost like they were afraid of what they’d find.

Alabama has just seemed very tone deaf to all of it.
I think it's more of...pick one.
ostrich-clip-art.jpg

i-dont-want-to-hear-it.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Just for information the place of the shooting was on Grace St. one block off campus. Miller like so many young black men had a dash board camera, much like a ring door bell. Millers story matched the video from his car and the surveillance video in the area. The area, known as the Strip is loaded with surveillance cameras.

Just for information, when Miller got to the bar. He waited for Davis and Miles to come out. When they came out, Johnson, the other shooter pulled up behind Miller’s car and blocked Miller. Johnson had a loaded pistol and loaded magazine in his car. Johnson had left the bar earlier and by all accounts was waiting for Miles and Davis to leave the bar. Johnson started yelling at Davis, who was drunk and dancing in n the street. One of the females in the Johnson car handed Johnson the gun and Davis went and got Miles gun from the back seat. There were twelve shots fired quickly, four were fired by Johnson and eight by Davis. Two of the shots hit Davis, two shots hit Millers windshield and one shot hit the deceased woman. There are three videos of the incident. Miller stayed and gave the Police statements and a copy of his video . Davis and Miles left the scene and so did Johnson.

My version and Miller’s version are backed up by three videos. The University and the Athletic Department were briefed within a day.

Under Alabama Law the firing of a weapon into a car resulting in the death of an occupant can be Capital Murder.

Self Defense must be plead to the jury as a defense, which is why Miles and Davis have been arrested. It is unclear whether the deceased or the other woman in the car handed Johnson his weapon. There was a significant amount of drugs found in Johnson’s vehicle weapons and loaded cartridges. Johnson and Harris were 60 miles from their residence at 1:45 a.m. and they left the bar about about fifteen minutes before the shooting and waited in a parked car. Johnson says they were waiting because they were eating. Of course when Miles and Davis left the bar, Johnson pulled behind Miller, with Johnson’s lights off.

Video supports Miller’s Account. ESPN has now backed off the story, based on the video.

Last edited:
Just for information the place of the shooting was on Grace St. one block off campus. Miller like so many young black men had a dash board camera, much like a ring door bell. Millers story matched the video from his car and the surveillance video in the area. The area, known as the Strip is loaded with surveillance cameras.

Just for information, when Miller got to the bar. He waited for Davis and Miles to come out. When they came out, Johnson, the other shooter pulled up behind Miller’s car and blocked Miller. Johnson had a loaded pistol and loaded magazine in his car. Johnson had left the bar earlier and by all accounts was waiting for Miles and Davis to leave the bar. Johnson started yelling at Davis, who was drunk and dancing in n the street. One of the females in the Johnson car handed Johnson the gun and Davis went and got Miles gun from the back seat. There were twelve shots fired quickly, four were fired by Johnson and eight by Davis. Two of the shots hit Davis, two shots hit Millers windshield and one shot hit the deceased woman. There are three videos of the incident. Miller stayed and gave the Police statements and a copy of his video . Davis and Miles left the scene and so did Johnson.

My version and Miller’s version are backed up by three videos. The University and the Athletic Department were briefed within a day.

Under Alabama Law the firing of a weapon into a car resulting in the death of an occupant can be Capital Murder.

Self Defense must be plead to the jury as a defense, which is why Miles and Davis have been arrested. It is unclear whether the deceased or the other woman in the car handed Johnson his weapon. There was a significant amount of drugs found in Johnson’s vehicle weapons and loaded cartridges. Johnson and Harris were 60 miles from their residence at 1:45 a.m. and they left the bar about about fifteen minutes before the shooting and waited in a parked car. Johnson says they were waiting because they were eating. Of course when Miles and Davis left the bar, Johnson pulled behind Miller, with Johnson’s lights off.

Video supports Miller’s Account. ESPN has now backed off the story, based on the video.
You're speaking to a wild mob. They don't care about laws.

Huh? Your last paragraph makes zero sense. The prosecutor is an Alabama grad also. Guessing you hadn’t frequented Tuscaloosa much to understand what athletes get way with there
Please tell us what goes on there.....

I'm sure a prick like you would actually think like that
Yesterday even more showed how much of a POS Miller is. The Pat down celebration? Again karma will be a bitch for him at some point. I will enjoy it as well

Last edited:

So when Miles texted and said "I need my gun". or whatever slang he used, what do you think was going to happen next.

Reactions: shields
Am I unhinged?

If I am why is ESPN going down the same path?
Yesterday even more showed how much of a POS Miller is. The Pat down celebration? Again karma will be a bitch for him at some point. I will enjoy it as well
You throw a lot of shade on other schools basketball program while your team in auburn is on 4 years probation

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
So, a guy who appears to be innocent of any crime and not in violation of any code of conduct is catching heat for a pat down introduction that may or may not have been a message to the ill-informed grown men calling for an end to his career?

Yeah, how dare he.

You throw a lot of shade on other schools basketball program while your team in auburn is on 4 years probation
Auburn doesn’t condone murder like your POS school does. Again karma will be a bitch for Brandon

So, a guy who appears to be innocent of any crime and not in violation of any code of conduct is catching heat for a pat down introduction that may or may not have been a message to the ill-informed grown men calling for an end to his career?

Yeah, how dare he.
No surprised a Syracuse fan has no problem a life was taken. Seeing how your head coach also killed someone and got away with it

No surprised a Syracuse fan has no problem a life was taken. Seeing how your head coach also killed someone and got away with it

Thank you for raising your hand as one of those ill-informed men.

Seeing as Miller didn’t play any role in the tragic death of the young woman, I’m not sure what that has to do with his pat down introduction.

Had Brandon Miller not driven the gun to scene no one is murdered

Why was Miller not supposed to pick up his friend? Why is he responsible for the victim showing up to where he had parked and being with another person who exchanged gunfire?

As $cummy as Alabama has been over the year$, they took it to another low ye$terday.

My god, a girl was killed. And they pull that during introductions.

$hut down the damn program for the re$t of the $ea$on.

A complete embara$$ment, but what we know what talk$ at A$l$a$b$a$m$a.

Pull what?

So, legally he’s not charged. What about Bama’s athlete Code of Conduct? Or do they even have one? Bama is choosing winning over everything. Now we have the pre game pat down routine…..unreal it was ever allowed in the first place…but for it to have continued since the murder in January? Does anyone in the Bama athletic department have any common sense? Does Miller have any common sense? Does his parents watch his games?

ADVERTISEMENT