ADVERTISEMENT

Food related poll 8/11

Do you put mayonnaise on your burger?

• Total voters
I’ll eat a burger with mayonnaise on it if that’s how it’s made at whatever restaurant I’m at. If it’s a burger at a cookout or a burger place where you put your own condiments on, just ketchup and mustard for me.

I’m pretty sure Big Mac sauce has mayo in it, so anybody who’s had a Big Mac has had a burger with mayo.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Yeeesh. Some Outback Steakhouse type ish.
I was in an Outback Steakhouse in Charleston a few years ago. Very funny redneck scene that would have fit in perfectly in the movie Waiting. A couple a couple of tables down from us were fighting like they were at home with no one else around. Yelling at each other and making a scene. The manager comes to ask them to leave. They both go off on the manager and say they will leave when they are finished eating. They forgot that they were fighting and joined forces to be the biggest pain in the ass towards the manager. After a few, the manager calmly asks them if there is something that he could do to make their experience better. The husband points up at a TV and says, you want to make me happy, put the Nascar race on that TV right there. Nascar on that TV and I will be happy happy happy.

They're calm for a little bit and then out of nowhere the wife slams her fork down and screams, THIS MAC AND CHEESE SUCKS! At that point, I felt like, fvck it. I ain't from around here. I told her that she was at a Steakhouse and ordered mac and cheese. Of course it sucks. It's only on the menu for picky little brats. Told her to shut up so everyone else could enjoy their dinner. Her drunk husband stood up and stared at us. My buddy was doing the Floyd Christmas pointing at me saying, kick his ass seabass. Haha. He didn't do a damn thing but stare. And we got asked to leave! Ha.

Last edited:
Good steak doesn't need any sauce of any kind.
I suppose if you have some brats at home and need to get rid of some shitty steak, sure.
Jesus not even that.

4d105a04-8276-4b10-90a0-30f78ac7889e_text_hi.gif

I was in an Outback Steakhouse in Charleston a few years ago. Very funny redneck scene that would have fit in perfectly in the movie Waiting. A couple a couple of tables down from us were fighting like they were at home with no one else around. Yelling at each other and making a scene. The manager comes to ask them to leave. They both go off on the manager and say they will leave when they are finished eating. They forgot that they were fighting and joined forces to be the biggest pain in the ass towards the manager. After a few, the manager calmly asks them if there is something that he could do to make their experience better. The husband points up at a TV and says, you want to make me happy, put the Nascar race on that TV right there. Nascar on that TV and I will be happy happy happy.

They're calm for a little bit and then out of nowhere the wife slams her fork down and screams, THIS MAC AND CHEESE SUCKS! At that point, I felt like, fvck it. I ain't from around here. I told her that she was at a Steakhouse and ordered mac and cheese. Of course it sucks. It's only on the menu for picky little brats. Told her to shut up so everyone else could enjoy their dinner. Her drunk husband stood up and stared at us. My buddy was doing the Floyd Christmas pointing at me saying, kick his ass seabass. Haha. He didn't do a damn thing but stare. And we got asked to leave! Ha.
Lol that’s amazing.

Can’t wait to get in town and go to Morris Deli(local mom & pop store in the highlands/strathmoor neighborhood of Louisville) for a sandwich. I always get their smoked turkey on pumpernickel with pepper jack, habanero pickles (best spicy pickles anywhere I’ve been) lettuce, tomato, a couple banana peppers, mayo and spicy mustard. Their baked beans are done in their smoker outside and have an awesome smoke flavor with a little bit of spice. Their country ham is also the tits. Can’t wait. If anyone on here is ever in Louisville, it’s a gem. I’ve been going there since the mid 90s.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I love coleslaw. But only homemade. I don't put it on my burger though. I like it in BBQ and on my hotdogs. Hotdogs for me, ketchup, spicy mustard and slaw.
I’m a huge relish fan on hotdogs/brats/polish sausage. I also like the Chicago style dog with all of the peppers and onions.

I’m a huge relish fan on hotdogs/brats/polish sausage. I also like the Chicago style dog with all of the peppers and onions.
Not a big relish fan and I cook with onions, but don't like eating them. My brats, just spicy mustard.

If I order a burger or really anything for that matter at a restaurant and it comes with mayo I don't care, but I don't actively put mayo on anything.
I’m the same way. If I’m at a restaurant and order a burger and it comes with mayo, I don’t care either but I won’t ask for mayo on my burger. I usually get ketchup and mustard but occasionally I’ll get bbq sauce instead depending on where I’m eating at.

Reactions: bMORE607
If I order a burger or really anything for that matter at a restaurant and it comes with mayo I don't care, but I don't actively put mayo on anything.
This. For example, if we’re talking fast food, a whopper wouldn’t be a whopper without the mayo. However, I’d never actively put mayo on a quarter pounder.

Reactions: bMORE607
People that dip their steaks in A1 get shitty cuts of steak. Having worked in nice restaurants, you never dip a nice cut in any of that bs.
Not an A1 fan, but if I’m eating steak at Peter Luger, I sure as hell am getting Peter Luger sauce.

Any dude that like burgers should consider the fact that someone put meats between your buns..

Actually I use Miracle Whip but Mayo will work if MW isn't around. I eat Miracle Whip on everything though...fries, chips, steak, chicken, pork, eggs, bread, off a spoon, etc... When I have Bacon Sriracha Sauce from Tybee Islands' Inferno store I mix that with Miracle Whip and it is ridiculous on a burger or brat. Besides that the only other things I consistently add are a fried egg and bacon.

you're a sick ****. Miracle Whip is the shittiest shit to ever exist in the world of condiments.

I'm on board with me eating what I like on things. I don't really GAF what other people eat on their food.

of course you feel that way cory, you like Miracle Whip Sick

Who are you to judge anyone else's eating habits? Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT