ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Should Brandon Miller be Suspended

Should they hold him out during the entire trial?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, legally he’s not charged. What about Bama’s athlete Code of Conduct? Or do they even have one? Bama is choosing winning over everything. Now we have the pre game pat down routine…..unreal it was ever allowed in the first place…but for it to have continued since the murder in January? Does anyone in the Bama athletic department have any common sense? Does Miller have any common sense? Does his parents watch his games?

What part of the code of conduct would apply to witnessing and not contributing to a crime.

Being a witness is a punishable offense?

What part of the code of conduct would apply to witnessing and not contributing to a crime.

Being a witness is a punishable offense?
He brought the gun used to kill the victim.

He then mocks the situation using a pat down during pre-game introductions.

What part of that does not resonate with you in regard to proper conduct?

Reactions: AuHoosier420

Whether he mocked the situation is up to interpretation. That specific pat down intro is not uncommon. Watch NBA games and you’ll see it often. So that wouldn’t be covered by any code of conduct, even if it was in poor taste. That’s not how codes of conduct work.

He drove his car to pick up a friend. The car had his friend’s gun in it, which his friend had asked for without giving any indication in the texts that he intended to have somebody shot with it. Picking up a friend isn’t going to be against the code of conduct. Giving a friend his legally registered firearm likely isn’t (and perhaps cannot be, by law) against a code of conduct.

Last edited:
Whether he mocked the situation is up to interpretation. That specific pat down into is not uncommon. Watch NBA games and you’ll see it often. So that wouldn’t be covered by any code of conduct, even if it was in poor taste. That’s not how codes of conduct work.

He drove his car to pick up a friend. The car had his friend’s gun in it, which his friend had asked for without giving any indication in the texts that he intended to have somebody shot with it. Picking up a friend isn’t going to be against the code of conduct. Giving a friend his legally registered firearm likely isn’t (and perhaps cannot be, by law) against a code of conduct.
Sure. Just go on believing that BS.

So when Miles texted and said "I need my gun". or whatever slang he used, what do you think was going to happen next.
It is hard for some to focus on more than one aspect of a situation. You can only focus on the single fact of a complex situation that he was asked to bring Miles' piece and subjectively, did so. Until your brain can comprehend how to piece together a 25 piece zoo puzzle, I doubt you will understand something as challenging as how Miller could possibly be anything but a witness in this situation.

It’s really this simple. @winin11 only cares about winning though. Who cares if someone was killed. Row tahd

Reactions: CyRail
He has done the pat down thing before. IMO he should have not done it anymore this year, but it is different than doing it to make fun of the situation he was involved in.

Last edited:
Reactions: brooky03
Auburn doesn’t condone murder like your POS school does. Again karma will be a bitch for Brandon

No surprised a Syracuse fan has no problem a life was taken. Seeing how your head coach also killed someone and got away with it

Had Brandon Miller not driven the gun to scene no one is murdered
@AuHoosier420 you are wanted on the thread that you started about Kentucky ****ing over poor little Auburn by the officials. That thread was

Seems like today is ripe for a classic UK Home cooking…​

Auburn has not won in Lexington for 35 years and you lay out a bunch of bull and then disappear.

You have no credibility Dude. You are a sell out.
Your worthless ass has not been over there.

You need to go defend the lies that you put out.

I know facts don't matter to an angry mob, but this is false. Him and his teammates have been doing that all season. Here is video proof from the UCONN game.

So, a guy who appears to be innocent of any crime and not in violation of any code of conduct is catching heat for a pat down introduction that may or may not have been a message to the ill-informed grown men calling for an end to his career?

Yeah, how dare he.
Are you really this stupid?

I guess you disagree with his coach and the rest of us who are self aware and would never do something so stupid huh?

Thank you for raising your hand as one of those ill-informed men.

Seeing as Miller didn’t play any role in the tragic death of the young woman, I’m not sure what that has to do with his pat down introduction.
He brought the weapon. He delivered the murder weapon.

Why did his friend tell him to bring it if he wasn’t going to use it.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Whether he mocked the situation is up to interpretation. That specific pat down intro is not uncommon. Watch NBA games and you’ll see it often. So that wouldn’t be covered by any code of conduct, even if it was in poor taste. That’s not how codes of conduct work.

Yeah, but hanging around with that mother ****er speaks volumes.

So what if they have been doing it all season.

Should not have been done yesterday.
I mean it kind of matters since that poster accused him of mocking someone's death which wasn't even close to being the case. I agree, now would not be the best time to be doing it given the circumstance. Oats ended it.

@AuHoosier420 you are wanted on the thread that you started about Kentucky ****ing over poor little Auburn by the officials. That thread was

Seems like today is ripe for a classic UK Home cooking…​

Auburn has not won in Lexington for 35 years and you lay out a bunch of bull and then disappear.

You have no credibility Dude. You are a sell out.
Your worthless ass has not been over there.

You need to go defend the lies that you put out.
I just choose to ignore geriatric folks on lunatic rants

It doest matter that he and the other player that pats him down have been doing that all year.
There are some players in the NBA that do the same thing in the intros.

It doest matter that he and the other player that pats him down have been doing that all year.
There are some players in the NBA that do the same thing in the intros.
And it should have stopped immediately. Oates Even said it would. Talk about tone deaf. Good lord

• Haha
Reactions: winin11
sure, but saying that is a lot different than posting his attorney's statement while citing the info in that statement as facts which is what you did originally.

I also said this, meaning I believed actual evidence could indict him. But, this occurred 5 weeks ago and they said haven't charged him with anything.

Unless there is damning information from a dashcam or text messages, I seriously doubt anything happens to him.

jamea-jonae-harris-son-kaine.jpg

Reactions: AuHoosier420
I take it this is the woman who was killed? I guess we're supposed to look at this picture and hate Miller. I see this picture and wonder why was this woman hanging with violent criminals at 1 in the morning instead of at home asleep like a responsible mother. Why is Miller any more, or even as much to blame for that child not having a mother than his mother?

It's a sad situation for sure, but no one who is up in arms over this really cares about the woman who died, they just want to be upset over a basketball program. Everyone wants to act like she was just an innocent bystander. I am not saying she was not innocent. But she was with a group of people who initiated the violence and by accounts, had multiple weapons. Her choices were every bit if not more to blame than Miller's choice to pick up two people that he was going to pick up anyways.

I have no idea

That said

It is difficult for me to comprehend that a highly paid HC and a highly paid AD would risk their jobs, reputations and futures if they weren't truly convinced that he is in the clear.

That said

I would have suspended him simply for hanging with this level of human excriment.

ADVERTISEMENT