ADVERTISEMENT

F4 Kansas vs Villanova

I guess as long as we don't have a repeat performance of how bad Villanova routed OU a few years ago, I suppose there is a bright side.

Other than the first 25-28 mins of the nova-wvu game when they were rattled by the press... They've looked pretty much untouchable all tourney long.

They don't know how to miss open shots.

Other than the first 25-28 mins of the nova-wvu game when they were rattled by the press... They've looked pretty much untouchable all tourney long.

I would also add besides the first half vs Bama- only were up 5 at half...

Nobody is beating Villanova today. And if they do not move the 3 pt line back after this season then the NCAA is lame. Villanova is only even shooting 3s.

It's about f**king time someone from KU pulled the trigger on a 3. It maybe a little too late though.

Would Nova be considered a "chucking" team? I mean yeah they make them, but 18 attempts from three in the first 13 minutes of a game is pretty chuck like isn't it?

Bad news for KU.... they are down 14 pts .... good news is that they aren’t playing West Virginia

Ohhh the good news was for us non KU fans lol

Reactions: doogie503
Nova is so discipline and knocking down 3 after 3 after 3 makes them damn near unbeatable.

Would Nova be considered a "chucking" team? I mean yeah they make them, but 18 attempts from three in the first 13 minutes of a game is pretty chuck like isn't it?

Not if they're wide open

It is but they are also taking what the defense is giving them. They are just comfortable with those shots.

ADVERTISEMENT