ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Indiana post pregame thread.

Just remembered something.... margin of victory, or defeat, is factored into the NCAA's new NET rankings. There's more to play for now in games like this.

Davis looks like he has a bag of Lays chips tucked under his shirt...

Typical night...ABout the 4th time a Duke player has fell down---yet the ball finds a Dukie.:rolleyes:

Barrett fouls out with 8 minutes left, not exactly home cooking tonight.

Guess Guess I'll look for a silver lining. We have played a tad better(2nd half). Looked settled down, some. But then again, Duke hasn't played well in this half either.

I don't think there was any international foul there. Just is what it is.

I want to leave international foul there, because it sounds cool. But obviously I meant intentional.

That may be a flagrant but it isn't a technical. He didn't push him. Dude just feel after a hard foul.

Commentators----LISTEN---The god damn PA guy annonced what the fvck happened.

Jesus...Now Langford hurting. Laughing

Firing Knight= Basketball gods fvcking us.

I think it looks like a heck of a lot more than it was. The swinging was what he shouldn't have done.
True. But he did give him a push. And with the ball dead---you cannot do that. Its automatic.

Reactions: tw3301
No, he didn't. I mean, he has to come down.
Not going to argue with you, if you can't see it you don't want to see it. It looked like a frustrated "get off me" push but not super aggressive.

Sure he does. But he doesn't need to extend his arms.

Your arms obey gravity as well. Unless you intentionally hold them up they fall. Again, just thought it was optics, though I think they needed to do something in the situation.

ADVERTISEMENT