ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Indiana post pregame thread.

That's not what I said. I said Langford was just fine. Never said scoring 13 on 15 shots was fine.

Read better.

You seem incapable of having a legitimate conversation without getting defensive and rude.

Many would say that “Langford looked just fine” would be calling his scoring night “fine” and that has nothing to do with how good or bad a person reads.

Not being a dick. You misquote me all the time.

Read my above post. You don’t see how that can come across as the same thing? Maybe that’s not what you meant but to sayc anyone who misunderstood you needs to read better is being a dick.

You seem incapable of having a legitimate conversation without getting defensive and rude.

Many would say that “Langford looked just fine” would be calling his scoring night “fine” and that has nothing to do with how good or bad a person reads.
And many would say that "Langford looked just fine", would be saying, "even though his shot wasn't falling, he still looked good offensively". And he did. Making shots is part of it. Not all of it. He got to the rim. He got in the lane. He got good looks. They(shots) just didn't drop. If he had been totally "locked up", and unable to get to the rim, or in the lane, then my feelings would be different.

And LOL at you saying someone is incapable of a legitimate convo. If you didn't have the history you have, maybe my answers would be different. You could have just asked: "Borden, what do yo mean he looked fine"? Instead, you give a response you did.

Read my above post. You don’t see how that can come across as the same thing? Maybe that’s not what you meant but to sayc anyone who misunderstood you needs to read better is being a dick.
Not really. Since I had already acknowledge he had an off night. Seems to me that would be a dead give away I didn't think he was that efficient.

Who do you think is having the better season?

Player A
15.7 pts 5.8 rebs 1.2 assists
29.6 PER
.626 True Shooting %
126.0 Offensive Rating on 28.5 usage
12.2 Box +/-

Player B
17.7 pts 5.9 rebs 2.4 assists
20.4 PER
.546 True Shooting %
111.0 offensive rating on 26.8 usage
6.1 Box +/-

Iggy’s scoring went up to 16.9ppg after scoring 24 points on 13 shots last night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT