ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Indiana post pregame thread.

Get ITT @Da_Bull , @IUfanBorden , @SNU0821 ,@AuHoosier420 and tell me why I should be worried about tonight's game. Besides the fact that it won't start until after 9:30 and will probably be cold as shit in my garage.

Honestly don't know anything about Indiana this year. Hope for a good game with a Duke victory of course. Good luck!
I hope we take a huge steaming shit on Duke tonight!

I unfortunately don’t think we have a shot in this one especially with Duke coming off a loss. We’ve had multiple injuries as well which has hampered us a bit. We could keep it relatively close if we stay out of foul trouble, but I’m not overly optimistic either way.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Get ITT @Da_Bull , @IUfanBorden , @SNU0821 ,@AuHoosier420 and tell me why I should be worried about tonight's game. Besides the fact that it won't start until after 9:30 and will probably be cold as shit in my garage.

Honestly don't know anything about Indiana this year. Hope for a good game with a Duke victory of course. Good luck!
Duke will blow out IU and Borden will not sleep tonight.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
I hope we take a huge steaming shit on Duke tonight!

I unfortunately don’t think we have a shot in this one especially with Duke coming off a loss. We’ve had multiple injuries as well which has hampered us a bit. We could keep it relatively close if we stay out of foul trouble, but I’m not overly optimistic either way.
Is IU still playing basketball?

I am cautiously optimistic if McBob and Green play tonight. Otherwise Duke will cover.

This IU team isn't clicking right now mainly due to injuries. Go ahead and get your licks in early while they're down but promised you would will not want to see them come March. They may be a 9-seed but they'll take out a five seed in a New York Minute

Only reason i would say to be worried is its Duke's first game back from being in Maui. Other than that i got nothing. IU's played like dirt the past 2 games so maybe water finds its level but i don't see anything that says IU will win. If they do it's like a big big deal.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
This IU team isn't clicking right now mainly due to injuries. Go ahead and get your licks in early while they're down but promised you would will not want to see them come March. They may be a 9-seed but they'll take out a five seed in a New York Minute
Not sure they will get to play in New York

I'm pretty sure it would take them at least 40 minutes.

So you're predicting that IU will beat the 8-seed and then the 1 (or 16 fml) seed. In addition, the 5-seed will take out the 12-seed and then the 4 (or 13) seed. That's a pretty extensive Sweet 16 prediction. I'm pretty excited for this 5-9 Sweet 16 matchup though.

I'm just ****ing with you guys, you never know. one team is hot and the other isn't, etc. Indiana played Duke tough at IU last year until the last few minutes.
The most underrated kid on your team is Tre Jones. I'm curious to see how IU's freshman pg Rob Phinisee looks against him. Will be a good challenge for Rob and hopefully helps him as the season goes on.

Reactions: TheDude1 and tw3301
. They may be a 9-seed but they'll take out a five seed in a New York Minute

tenor.gif

IU fans complaining about injuries? Romeo Langford and Juwan Durham are healthy though, right? Isn't everyone else on the team essentially a role player? I know point guard play is important, but I'm not certain Devonte Green is even better than Phinisee. Green lost his starting job as far as I'm concerned.

The most underrated kid on your team is Tre Jones. I'm curious to see how IU's freshman pg Rob Phinisee looks against him. Will be a good challenge for Rob and hopefully helps him as the season goes on.
Agree 100%. no one is talking about him because he isn't making windmill dunks but he is really really good. would have liked to have had his brother for more than one year, have a feeling Tre will be around a little while which is great. He is a pretty good on ball defender and a great facilitator, the last few games he has started attacking the basket and I like it.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
IU fans complaining about injuries? Romeo Langford and Juwan Durham are healthy though, right? Isn't everyone else on the team essentially a role player? I know point guard play is important, but I'm not certain Devonte Green is even better than Phinisee. Green lost his starting job as far as I'm concerned.
I think they're only like 7 deep because of injuries though I could be wrong.

Good things happen when Tre has the ball. He leads the team in assists, and among the big four freshmen he actually has the least amount of turnovers:

Tre: 33 assists, 8 turnovers.
Zion: 13 assists, 11 turnovers
Cam: 10 assists, 11 turnovers
RJ: 24 assists, 15 turnovers

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Agree 100%. no one is talking about him because he isn't making windmill dunks but he is really really good. would have liked to have had his brother for more than one year, have a feeling Tre will be around a little while which is great. He is a pretty good on ball defender and a great facilitator, the last few games he has started attacking the basket and I like it.
When I've watched he looks like one of the most important players on your team. Plays with pace, doesn't make mistakes, and keeps everyone in rhythm.

Reactions: tw3301

Yes but they've all been playing 36+minutes the last several games. McRob and Green are a maybe.

I'm confused about how a basketball post turned into a Dukie wanting Indiana players to lube up...Is this something the young kids do for fun now?

Duke will blow out IU and Borden will not sleep tonight.
I wil sleep just fine. Even if 100% healthy, this is a game I didn't expect to win. I just hope we can keep it close.

ADVERTISEMENT