ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Indiana post pregame thread.

I’m just anxious to see the Louisville and Michigan State free throws until 9:59

Close is in the eye of the beholder. Some Kentucky fans thought the Duke game was close.
I can assure you, 34 points to me, isn't close. TBH, I do think we can Duke some issues. I'm anxious to see Zion defend Morgan. Reddish vs Langford is gonna be fun. I mean, Duke does have to defend us too...

Reactions: kl40504
If the game was at Assembly Hall, I'd think they at least would have a chance. But, even if they had everyone full strength, it wouldn't matter playing at Duke. With all the injuries, I'm just hoping that its competitive.

With that said, they play the games for a reason (so ESPN can make a shitload of money)

And when you don’t I’m sure we will still hear about how good Indiana is.
giphy.gif

I can assure you, 34 points to me, isn't close. TBH, I do think we can Duke some issues. I'm anxious to see Zion defend Morgan. Reddish vs Langford is gonna be fun. I mean, Duke does have to defend us too...

Borden, do you follow the Hoosiers in football? I was asking because I coached one of the players in HS

Duke should be up by 30 the way Indiana is playing.

We are playing scared. Soft with the ball. Soft on the glass. Soft with the pass. Soft on the dribble. If I were Miller, I'd make IU wear skirts in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Ameoba Offense
Jesus...We quit turning it over, we might be ok. PASS FAKE....Sheesh. 13 turnovers.

Reddish needs to see one go through the net, missing everything.

ADVERTISEMENT