ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Indiana post pregame thread.

source.gif

Michigan is better than Indiana in both sports. Doesn’t take a ref to know that.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
One time I went to scratch an itch on my nuts. I accidentally squeezed them... It went right to my gut. Won't do that again.
Laughing

I know IU is overmatched, but................Sheesh. Both D3 teams I officiated last night looked better. I mean, no shit.o_O

We are literally just bending down, we might even be lubing it up for em. The worst effort/performance I've ever seen in an IU uniform. Absolutely embarrassing.

Eh. I think he has looked good. Just not surrounded by equal talent. Sometimes that makes all of the difference.
Somewhat. He's tried to do to much. BUT...when everyone else is scared to death, I mean....

Just careless with the ball. Cannot do that. Not at this place. Got it two twelve, then...........Well.

Reddish 1/6 from the field, 0/3 from the line. He's in a slump.

Canniot believe they called that. Its the right call, though.

As a lifelong IU fan I'm very disappointed in that first half. Super soft. Terrible turnovers. I've faced it already... this team is just not very good.

Wallowing in my 125” screen theater room with my bourbon collection of Blantons, Weller, and Pappy. Could be worse.
Im in a hotel, with shitty ass internet. Got a game tomorrow. I am sure my neighbor enjoys my yelling.Laughing

Man, we look bad. Trying to do what we cannot. Duke has sped us up. Cant do that. Honestly, I am shocked at how bad we look. Oh, well. Just counts as one loss. And we won't play anyone close to as good as Duke the rest of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT