ADVERTISEMENT

Duke and Kentucky

....cue the cartoon of Mr. Burns from the Simpson's.....

IF it happens, I'm gonna love the collective freak out from all the haters.

They have a chance. COVID certainly affected this team's progress as it has others with inexperienced teams. We're starting to play like we should. Plus we're a crowd draw on TV. They booted us when Noel was injured. They owe us one lol. Plus we do have quad 1 wins. And we're probably going to beat UF again which adds to our credibility. We finish over 500 in the conference and at least 500 overall and a good showing in the SECT, we're in. Its a longshot but a legit longshot.

You guys do have a shot and if you do get on a roll it will help UNC in the long run.

They have a chance. COVID certainly affected this team's progress as it has others with inexperienced teams. We're starting to play like we should. Plus we're a crowd draw on TV. They booted us when Noel was injured. They owe us one lol. Plus we do have quad 1 wins. And we're probably going to beat UF again which adds to our credibility. We finish over 500 in the conference and at least 500 overall and a good showing in the SECT, we're in. Its a longshot but a legit longshot.
UK is 8-13 and can be 10-13 at best unless they're able to schedule some other games which will be tough to pull off considering how late we are in the season.

No below 500 team is making the NCAAT unless they get the automatic bid. It doesn't even matter if all 10 of those wins were Quad 1 which they obviously aren't.

That being said, the SEC kinda stinks this season so I think UK has a legit shot to win the conference tournament.

The Cats are getting hot at the right time.

UK is 8-13 and can be 10-13 at best unless they're able to schedule some other games which will be tough to pull off considering how late we are in the season.

No below 500 team is making the NCAAT unless they get the automatic bid. It doesn't even matter if all 10 of those wins were Quad 1 which they obviously aren't.

That being said, the SEC kinda stinks this season so I think UK has a legit shot to win the conference tournament.

I’ve been more impressed with the sec this year than most.....and that could be clouded by my team being a mild to moderate disaster. UK has had a disastrous season, but, as terrible as some players have looked, I think most true UK fans can see a completely different scenario had coaching and 50/50 balls been more favorable. I think uk could have easily looked more like Duke or KU than what they look like now. Strangely, I feel like UNC, KU, Uk and Duke would all probably make similar noise in the tourney this year. 1st weekend, 2nd weekend noise..possible. Anything outside of that is improbable....highly. And that’s gd weird honestly.

It’s pretty insane that Duke has been playing so much better since their “best” freshman opted out. Was dude a ball hog or something?

I haven’t watched duke much sans our game. He didn’t do a whole lot against us, I think he had foul trouble iirc, so obv he wasn’t ball hogging from the bench. Hurt played well against us until we put our 6”5 SG on him instead of a 4 or 5.

Really all 4 are playing well at the moment. UK is the only one that I think has to win their conference tourney to get in, but who knows. They’ve played a tough schedule but would have to win a game or so in the secT just to get to .500, but obv playing better now than the terrible start to the season.

And even as well as Duke is playing atm, UNC is the best of the 4 imo. Their front court might be the best in the nation.

And sharpe might be one of the most underrated players in the nation. Dude just makes plays when he’s on the court.

And even as well as Duke is playing atm, UNC is the best of the 4 imo. Their front court might be the best in the nation.

And sharpe might be one of the most underrated players in the nation. Dude just makes plays when he’s on the court.
By our body of work, we are on paper, easily the best. But head to head...all those matchups would be a total toss up. Same issues, same problems, rosters that don’t fit together...but none the less as talented as 98% of the ncaa.

Reactions: Villian07

Agree UNC is coming on strong. Not looking forward to FSU going into Chapel Hill and trying to come out with a W.

Yeah, UNC and Duke and UK are playing better but KU is better than all three. They have been all year and still are now.

It’s amazing how intelligent Duke & UK fans are when they join together. Good job guys!!!!!!

Am I doing it right

4z5h2i.jpg

Not sure why he even tries. When someone has been exposed like he has (we all saw it), there's not an ounce of credibility in anything he says. His departure from here and run back to THR is long overdue.
Obviously it’s because I don’t give a shit about you or anybody on here.
Pure entertainment to pass the time.

Oh, a fake wife joke. I would say that I expected better from you but I didn’t.
LMAO, you did it to yourself. You should totally avoid saying the words "Fake", "Tattoo" "Dallas Cowboys" and "my wife" on here… .forever.

That's just a lil friendly advice lil buddy.

LMAO, you did it to yourself. You should totally avoid saying the words "Fake", "Tattoo" "Dallas Cowboys" and "my wife" on here… .forever.

That's just a lil friendly advice lil buddy.
Problem with your joke, it doesn’t bother me. Keep them coming.

They're going to schedule some more games. Already being discussed. I don't see how you can say 10-13 at best when there is also the SECT. Most conferences are stinking it up including the ACC lol. We did pretty good against the Big 12. We've lost 9 games where we were leading in the 2nd half. Very telling about how covid has impacted.

They're going to schedule some more games. Already being discussed. I don't see how you can say 10-13 at best when there is also the SECT. Most conferences are stinking it up including the ACC lol. We did pretty good against the Big 12. We've lost 9 games where we were leading in the 2nd half. Very telling about how covid has impacted.
The resume is all that matters man. As it stands, the only way UK gets above 500 is winning its last 2 regular season games and winning 4 games in the SECT.

No one cares if you lost a bunch of close games if you have a lack of quality wins and terrible losses galore.

UK can definitely win 4 in the SECT though its a mountain to climb, Duke did it in 2017.

....so you derive entertainment here being regarded as a meaningless village idiot. Ok... suit yourself.
Yes, I absolutely do not care what random people think about me. I don’t know anybody on here & have no interest in meeting anybody.

Yea that was a pretty amazing job of not playing in the sec/big12 challenge despite being scheduled to play.

And last I checked UKs a smooth 0-4 against acc teams, the conference stinking it up. And that’s not even playing the two best teams, uva and FSU.

And what part of not being able to close out wins is covids fault. Every team y’all choked to already got the vaccine???

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Yea that was a pretty amazing job of not playing in the sec/big12 challenge despite being scheduled to play.

And last I checked UKs a smooth 0-4 against acc teams, the conference stinking it up. And that’s not even playing the two best teams, uva and FSU.

And what part of not being able to close out wins is covids fault. Every team y’all choked to already got the vaccine???

Lol no its just lack of time for the guys to be together. We returned 1 guy from last year, and he didn't play until 2021. We're a helluva lot better than we were then. Not being able to close out wins is due to them not playing as a team. Yes, covid delayed that. So you guys dodged a lot games also? Is that what you're saying lol

If it bothered me then I would’ve left & changed my name.
Yeah, because that's the only option right?

No, you know that you only have one way you post, you can't help yourself, you're a dick and you don't know how to turn that off, so changing your name wouldn't work and you would, somehow, look much worse in that scenario. I'll give you credit, you only lied a few times since getting caught and you still show your pathetic face around here, but the fact remains, you will always be remembered as a liar that made up a fake wife, a fake life and a fake back story.

Lol no its just lack of time for the guys to be together. We returned 1 guy from last year, and he didn't play until 2021. We're a helluva lot better than we were then. Not being able to close out wins is due to them not playing as a team. Yes, covid delayed that. So you guys dodged a lot games also? Is that what you're saying lol

I can see it both ways, especially for Uk being so young. Y’all Would have a better argument than just about anyone.

The resume is all that matters man. As it stands, the only way UK gets above 500 is winning its last 2 regular season games and winning 4 games in the SECT.

No one cares if you lost a bunch of close games if you have a lack of quality wins and terrible losses galore.

UK can definitely win 4 in the SECT though its a mountain to climb, Duke did it in 2017.
I believe UK will still play 4 games to close out the season. I've heard the makeup game with S Carolina is on and I think they're working on aTm. Then they get Florida and Ole Miss, who is really hot right now.

But the best run I've ever seen was UConn 2011. They won 5 games in 5 days in the BET, then went and won the NCAAT. Crazy.

I concur with that, Kemba was absolutely amazing.

Cuse had a helluva run in the Beast Tourney to with McNamara a few years before that bit they didn’t go on to win it all like uconn.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT