ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats UNC

All you do is lie and why are you so concerned with which UK coach is in the rafters
Because UK has had 5 coaches win championships.
Cal can’t be honored yet. The other 4 are eligible to be honored but yet only Tubby isn’t.
why do you think that is? Any idea why he’s different than the rest?

Nope. Next season, when High Point is on the schedule and Tubby is honored and his jersey raised, remember who told you so.

Yes, it's all-time or nothing. You're either a program with a history of storied success (i.e #1 in all time wins) or you're not. Pointing to a little segment in time and trying to make it bigger or better than a program that has ALL TIME stats to back them is both futile and stupid.

That’s your opinion and you have every right to it, but my opinion is accomplishments I witness are a helluva lot more fun/important/memorable than stuff that happened long before I was born.

Im a packers fan, so I will always remember Farve’s Super Bowl win over the pre-Brady patriots and Rodgers win over the Steelers a helluva lot more fondly than the ones Bart Starr and Vince Lombardi won before I was born.

They still count the same though so I understand where your coming from, we just have differing opinions.

Because UK has had 5 coaches win championships.
Cal can’t be honored yet. The other 4 are eligible to be honored but yet only Tubby isn’t.
why do you think that is? Any idea why he’s different than the rest?
No clue, please enlighten us.

That’s your opinion and you have every right to it, but my opinion is accomplishments I witness are a helluva lot more fun/important/memorable than stuff that happened long before I was born.

Im a packers fan, so I will always remember Farve’s Super Bowl win over the pre-Brady patriots and Rodgers win over the Steelers a helluva lot more fondly than the ones Bart Starr and Vince Lombardi won before I was born.

They still count the same though so I understand where your coming from, we just have differing opinions.

I was very young, but still remember the old Packers under Lombardi. Great teams. The Ice Bowl vs Dallas was a classic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT