ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats UNC

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Thought y’all played amazing. The dude making threes is a game changer for y’all. Obv we looked like shit coming off our pause but it’s not like the pause has anything to do with the fact that yalls front court is amazing. I had no clue bacot/brooks/sharpe could make jumpers. Hell kessler was better than any of our big man. I mean I don’t think y’all are 50 pts better than us if we weren’t off a pause, but better none the less.

GG, congrats, good luck the rest of the way. Would love to not play y’all again in the tourney but it would be interesting just to see if it would be a competitive game or another blowout.

Reactions: tarwhiz and GE Nole
These threads are so ghey. Why not just start the thread you wanted to start "Hey Louisville, you looked like sh!t and the team should just quit the season now".

UNC isn't a very good team. Louisville just sucks and made them look like All-Stars

Reactions: tw3301
Thought y’all played amazing. The dude making threes is a game changer for y’all. Obv we looked like shit coming off our pause but it’s not like the pause has anything to do with the fact that yalls front court is amazing. I had no clue bacot/brooks/sharpe could make jumpers. Hell kessler was better than any of our big man. I mean I don’t think y’all are 50 pts better than us if we weren’t off a pause, but better none the less.

GG, congrats, good luck the rest of the way. Would love to not play y’all again in the tourney but it would be interesting just to see if it would be a competitive game or another blowout.

We're a good team when we're not turning the ball over. Our strength is our bigs and and Kessler has had 2 consecutive good games. You guys had a long layoff to due COVID, playing on the road in a conference game was to much to overcome.

Reactions: tarwhiz
These threads are so ghey. Why not just start the thread you wanted to start "Hey Louisville, you looked like sh!t and the team should just quit the season now".

UNC isn't a very good team. Louisville just sucks and made them look like All-Stars
Louisville looked like ****ing trash.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
It was nice to see the best team from the state of NC play the best team from the state of Ky.
Would love to play UL again under different circumstances. I know you guys are a better team than what they showed today.

Reactions: Villian07
UNC to Wisconsin...
tenor.gif

Louisville looked like ****ing trash.

I didn't realize the team inactivity due to COVID was a gift. Glad I haven't been watching this hot garbage for the past 3 weeks. I hope the Louisville flight back crashes into a Chinese wet market.

Reactions: tw3301
Angry much?

No lie. Derived I meant Louisville sucks and quit the season now out of that post. Wtf

We’ve done this exact thing before against Wisconsin, came off a pause and dropped by 40. And we responded and have played decent since, perhaps the best we’ve played all season was the Gtech game before the pause, so why would I want to quit on the season. We have a good backcourt and those can do damage in March, if we can get our shit together and get there. If you can dodge Gonzaga/Baylor anything can happen imo.

Although, seeing how UL looked after a COVID break, wonder how Baylor is going to look like after three weeks.

Although, seeing how UL looked after a COVID break, wonder how Baylor is going to look like after three weeks.

Obv Baylor is a much better team than us and I don’t know who they play or how they matchup so hard to say.

UNC was gonna be a ridiculously hard matchup for us regardless bc of their strength down low.

But if we were always as bad as we played today we wouldn’t have won a game all damn year.

Playing after breaks suck. UNC’s two worst games are after a week break. Very unfortunate situation for Louisville IMO. Good to get a decent win though

Reactions: tarwhiz
id much rather lose@ wisconsin or @UNC by 50 than let a little fella like Richmond or even Evansville last year come into your own house and smack you around.

id much rather lose@ wisconsin or @UNC by 50 than let a little fella like Richmond or even Evansville last year come into your own house and smack you around.
Little brother syndrome starting to ooze out of this one. Tell me, did you take a picture of the score and frame it? That’s what I would do if my rival owned me and we finally beat them for the second time in 12 years.

Little brother syndrome starting to ooze out of this one. Tell me, did you take a picture of the score and frame it? That’s what I would do if my rival owned me and we finally beat them for the second time in 12 years.

So what syndrome oozes out of a post that says “Louisville losing by 40 is beating off material” 🧐

Reactions: sgrooms
How cute you cut off at 21 years like a true troll that you are. Go meet up with Manti Teo so you guys can find your next girlfriends and let the adults talk.
I didn’t create when this Millennium started. You sound mad because UK has never beaten UL by 40 plus points or maybe because BOTH UNC & UL kicked UKs ass this year.
Go find a Tennessee fan to talk shit to.

I didn’t create when this Millennium started. You sound mad because UK has never beaten UL by 40 plus points or maybe because BOTH UNC & UL kicked UKs ass this year.
Go find a Tennessee fan to talk shit to.
Quit bitching like you don’t show up in every UK thread, whether UNC is involved or not, and start trolling for no reason at all. Kiss my ass, little dude. You don’t like it, maybe try changing your little act around.

No cupcake, it’s the team that’s lost 26 games the last two seasons. One that losers claim is the best program of all time. 26 loses in two years RollLaugh
Proportionately no different than 13 losses in 1 season.
YkvA01K.gif

Quit bitching like you don’t show up in every UK thread, whether UNC is involved or not, and start trolling for no reason at all. Kiss my ass, little dude. You don’t like it, maybe try changing your little act around.
I’m not bitching, I’m laughing in your face. Sounds like you’re the one crying. How about you put me on ignore or shut the **** up.

I’m not bitching, I’m laughing in your face. Sounds like you’re the one crying. How about you put me on ignore or shut the **** up.
**Tells me to start talking shit to someone else. Proceeds to tell me to put him on ignore in the next post**

You always have been the biggest pussy on this board and everyone knows it. Everyone.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
**Tells me to start talking shit to someone else. Proceeds to tell me to put him on ignore in the next post**

You always have been the biggest pussy on this board and everyone knows it. Everyone.
Just tired of smacking you around. Just trying to help you out.

He has a pretty hot internet wife, though.

8>5, dipshit. Timeframing.... again, a loser's argument. No wonder it's your go-to tactic.
Just talking about the current millennium. Sounds like you’re upset about your mid major status.
UK did kick ass in the peach basket era, congratulations on your dusty ass trophy’s.

ADVERTISEMENT