ADVERTISEMENT

Brutal February

Go Cards! Beat UNC then we’ll talk about the others! Cant wait for tomorrow’s whiteout! I’ll be there!

Last edited:
Reactions: rockycard
Tell me about it. We get Va Tech Saturday and then we go to Chapel Hill...
All after losing in OT to UVA

Brutal February for the Hoos as well. 4 top 15 teams, with 3 of them on the road.

Miami
#2 Duke
@ #9 UNC (2 days after Duke)
ND
@ #12 VT (2 days after ND)
@ #15 Louisville

Yeah, the schedule is sort of backloaded in terms of many of the bigger games.

We could win out.....or have the kind of season we have avoided for a very long time.

Reactions: rockycard
Ive advocated moving the UK-UofL game up to February for awhile now. This year it would ABSOLUTELY be a better game. Neither of us are where we were in December. And the nations eyes would be on it, whereas in December its football season.

As for those 4 games, 3-1? I say U6 wins 2 for sure, no way they sweep. I suppose we begrudgingly want them to beat Duke.

Reactions: HRTheCard
At #15 Louisville - Toss Up
Vs NCST - lol
Vs Miami - W
Vs Virginia - L
@ Wake - W
@ Duke - LFU
Vs FSU - should W
Vs Cuse - W
@ Clemson - W
@ BC - W
Vs Duke - Revenge W

Only 3-4conference losses should lock up a 2-seed. At worst this team’s looking at a 3-seed imo.

Reactions: UL_1986
Vs NCST - lol
Vs Miami - W
Vs Virginia - L
@ Wake - W
@ Duke - LFU
Vs FSU - should W
Vs Cuse - W
@ Clemson - W
@ BC - W
Vs Duke - Revenge W

Only 3-4conference losses should lock up a 2-seed. At worst this team’s looking at a 3-seed imo.
kn.gif

Reactions: 829305
Ive advocated moving the UK-UofL game up to February for awhile now. This year it would ABSOLUTELY be a better game. Neither of us are where we were in December. And the nations eyes would be on it, whereas in December its football season.

As for those 4 games, 3-1? I say U6 wins 2 for sure, no way they sweep. I suppose we begrudgingly want them to beat Duke.

....we'd never hear the end of it if U6 beat Dook.

....we'd never hear the end of it if U6 beat Dook.
Im all for Duke whipping them in the reg season, but right now it has seeding implications for us so U6 would help us out with a W.

Im not sure we can get a 1 seed, but it is still there for the taking. All we can do is keep winning.

Im interested to see how U6 keeps improving this season. They can certainly win those 4 games, but 3-1 or 2-2 seems more likely.

Here we go again, Kentucky fans will be pulling for Louisville against Duke. Lol.... "greatest rivalry" my ass.
UNC vs Duke is greater simply because of the series being more competitive. I've seen UNC posters claim they would root for Duke and the other way around. As far as hatred goes, you guys are soft as baby shit.

Should beat the cheats, tech, and the fightin hamiltons. Ham invents new ways to lose each game. He is the Marvin Lewis of college basketball. Sad thing is, duke will destroy you guys. It will be likely 8 vs 5 like any other duke game

Vs NCST - lol
Vs Miami - W
Vs Virginia - L
@ Wake - W
@ Duke - LFU
Vs FSU - should W
Vs Cuse - W
@ Clemson - W
@ BC - W
Vs Duke - Revenge W

Why you guys suck so bad is mind boggling. You have a lot of talent not to mention the second coming of Michael Jordan in max little.
Sad thing is your team is so damn unpredictable it’s hard to predict who you may upset.

UNC vs Duke is greater simply because of the series being more competitive. I've seen UNC posters claim they would root for Duke and the other way around. As far as hatred goes, you guys are soft as baby shit.

Who is this UNC poster?

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT