ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn just gave Arkansas...

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
its largest home loss in school history. 32 point road win. Auburn is going to have a say in this SEC race

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Arkansas is such a weird team. Beat Duke at home and then plays a game like this. I’ve seen a lot of Louisville fans say they want Muss. I’m not sure he’s the guy to right that ship.

meanwhile UK struggled to beat an average florida squad today.

Speaking of 32-point victories.

Screenshot-2024-01-06-210137.png

yeah that was at your home arena. Auburn wont be visting there this season. You also beat us by 29 in 2019 at rupp arena. What happen in final 4 that same year?
I'm just trying to soften the blow for you when Auburn finishes in the middle of the pack so you're not so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and della
sorry you dont hacve enough confidence in your cats
Hey buddy, of course I am not a moderator, but I will be here for you when UK kicks your butt. What I am trying to say is you can reach out to me any time. I will be here for you!! 😉

Hey buddy, of course I am not a moderator, but I will be here for you when UK kicks your butt. What I am trying to say is you can reach out to me any time. I will be here for you!! 😉
kentucky wont be kicking anyone's butt in Auburn

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
UK has beaten Auburn on the road once in like 9 years and that one win was by 2 pts. They basically split home game wins. And the one year Auburn did lose at home, they made the Final 4.

Reactions: cdbearde
UK has beaten Auburn on the road once in like 9 years and that one win was by 2 pts. They basically split home game wins. And the one year Auburn did lose at home, they made the Final 4.
So are you an Auburn fan? No problem with your reply bud, just asking.

Reactions: **JABA**
yeah that was at your home arena. Auburn wont be visting there this season. You also beat us by 29 in 2019 at rupp arena. What happen in final 4 that same year?
Out of curiosity, do Auburn basketball fans have anything else to hang their hat on other than an Elite 8 win from 5 years ago? Like, as a UK fan, congrats on the win. It was a well deserved win, made even more impressive by playing short handed. But isn't there anything else you can brag about that doesn't include UK??

And I ask this sincerely...

Out of curiosity, do Auburn basketball fans have anything else to hang their hat on other than an Elite 8 win from 5 years ago? Like, as a UK fan, congrats on the win. It was a well deserved win, made even more impressive by playing short handed. But isn't there anything else you can brag about that doesn't include UK??

And I ask this sincerely...
You know the answer to this

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT