ADVERTISEMENT

The NET is officially broken.

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
The big 12 exposed the NET, by scheduling weak non conference opponents and beating them by 20, then losing half their conference games and still being ranked in the 20s NET.

The COCKS broke the NET, by getting a QUAD 1 win ON THE ROAD, and dropping 2 spots.
MISS ST lost at home and dropped 3 spots.
The COCKS have DOUBLE THE TOTAL WINS, and DOUBLE THE CONFERENCE WINS and are ranked BEHIND Miss State.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Say bye bye to the NET

The big 12 exposed the NET, by scheduling weak non conference opponents and beating them by 20, then losing half their conference games and still being ranked in the 20s NET.

The COCKS broke the NET, by getting a QUAD 1 win ON THE ROAD, and dropping 2 spots.
MISS ST lost at home and dropped 3 spots.
The COCKS have DOUBLE THE TOTAL WINS, and DOUBLE THE CONFERENCE WINS and are ranked BEHIND Miss State.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Say bye bye to the NET
There are a few staunch defenders of it here. If it can we manipulated, why would anyone be a fan of it? Clearly it doesn't matter.

I’ve been saying this for at least 3 years.
I never noticed honestly. I thought it made sense…quad 1,2,3,4 and add it up,

But that’s not what it is, Cocks have more q 1,2,3,4 wins and less q1,2,3,4 losses and 30 teams ranked ahead of them.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I never noticed honestly. I thought it made sense…quad 1,2,3,4 and add it up,

But that’s not what it is, Cocks have more q 1,2,3,4 wins and less q1,2,3,4 losses and 30 teams ranked ahead of them.

The quads don’t have any impact on your actual rank. None. The Quads are just a made up sorting system to try and group wins and losses by tiers.

Your rank is determined, more or less, by your record, your opponents record, and the margin that you win and lose games. That’s a tad oversimplified, but basically it.

I think everyone knows the NET sucks. If I was the ACC I would encourage all of my teams to schedule like garbage next year so their metrics look better tbh.

Reactions: rdgtr
I think everyone knows the NET sucks. If I was the ACC I would encourage all of my teams to schedule like garbage next year so their metrics look better tbh.

The fact that the NET has been around and easily manipulatable for 5 years is pretty damning that the ACC hasn’t already done this. Big 12 and some of the other leagues obviously figured it out several years ago.

Well, well well.......

Coaching Hall of Famer, “I think we all should probably never mention that word [NET] again because it’s fraudulent,” Pitino said. “I think the NET is something that shouldn’t even be mentioned anymore. I think we had a good strength of schedule [in] KenPom [rankings]. Why mention him? We tried to play a tough schedule, we tried to do things the right way, and we didn’t get in. But I never make excuses.”

I told you morons. Laughing. The NET is dead

Can you direct me to the nearest AIDS tree?

Does this count?

The Big 12 this season alone played the fk out of the NET. Your response is laughable.

An SEC fan (especially a Cock) should probably pipe down about the Big 12.

The fact that some Big 12 teams had weak OOC schedules (like many schools) doesn't mean the league’s overrated. If anything, the SEC’s overrated. 3 wins in 19 games vs ranked teams in non-con. At least the Big 12 had a solid record vs the quality competition they did face.

Two national champs in the last three tourneys, and a third team went to OT in the title game the year before. In 2020, the league would've had two 1 seeds, including the prohibitive favorite. What's the SEC done lately, besides get their asses kicked by the Big 12 head to head pretty much every year?

Last edited:
An SEC fan (especially a Cock) should probably pipe down about the Big 12.

The fact that some Big 12 teams had weak OOC schedules (like many schools) doesn't equate to being overrated. If anything, the SEC is overrated. 3 wins in 19 tries vs ranked teams in OOC. At least the Big 12 had a solid record vs the quality non-con competition they did face.

The Big 12 has nothing to prove, relative to the SEC. Two national champs in the last three tourneys, and a third team went to OT in the title game the year before. In 2020, they would've had two 1 seeds, including the prohibitive favorite. What's the SEC done lately, besides get their asses kicked by the Big 12 head to head pretty much every year?
Forgive me but you literally can't tell the difference between posters here, why on earth would anyone listen to you or place any value in your opinions?

Forgive me but you literally can't tell the difference between posters here, why on earth would anyone listen to you or place any value in your opinions?

Oops. At a glance, it's easy to confuse two SC goofs w/ handles that start with Jack.😂

You all look the same anyway.

So he made that stupid comment and you made other stupid comments. Glad we have that settled now.

Last edited:
Oops. At a glance, it's easy to mistake two SC noobs w/ handles that start with Jack.😂

You all look the same anyway.

So he made that stupid comment and you made a bunch of other stupid comments. Glad we have that settled now.
Again, you're a fkn moron.

Reactions: JackStorm
You aren't particularly good at this.

I'd imagine a yo mama joke would go over pretty well with you and your fellow Cock lovers.

Since when do you have standards anyway? You're a South Carolina fan.

Last edited:
I'd imagine a yo mama joke would go over pretty well with you and your fellow Cock lovers.

Since when do you have standards anyway? You're a South Carolina fan, FFS.
One question? Why the hard on for me? We have no rivalry and admittedly, I don't care enough about Kansas to care to play them. I've never even been to Kansas unless you count an airplane over it. Which probably is what Kansas is known for other than corn and when Mizzou runs low on women they use Kansas men until they restock.

• Haha
Reactions: JackStorm

Since when do you have standards anyway? You're a South Carolina fan, FFS.
You need to pipe down little buddy. You pull for a football school. Literally everyone here except Fluox is laughing at you. And in all seriousness, if Kansas was appropriately seeded as a 10/11/12; you wouldn’t have heard a peep from anyone. It’s just too funny watching you pretend like KU deserves a 4 seed.

You need to pipe down little buddy. You pull for a football school. Literally everyone here except Fluox is laughing at you. And in all seriousness, if Kansas was appropriately seeded as a 10/11/12; you wouldn’t have heard a peep from anyone. It’s just too funny watching you pretend like KU deserves a 4 seed.
Danny Manning would roll over in his grave if he knew people like him represented his school on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT