ADVERTISEMENT

The NET is officially broken.

Danny Manning would roll over in his grave if he knew people like him represented his school on the internet.
I know a lot of diehard KU fans that are great guys and very basketball knowledgeable. They respect the game, history and the process. They admitted that they were shocked with the high seeding but thrilled with it. They think the high seeding may have saved their season as they expect to be fully healthy now. They said if they were properly seeded, they’d for sure be one and done.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
I know a lot of diehard KU fans that are great guys and very basketball knowledgeable. They respect the game, history and the process. They admitted that they were shocked with the high seeding but thrilled with it. They think the high seeding may have saved their season as they expect to be fully healthy now. They said if they were properly seeded, they’d for sure be one and done.
I could see it. Don't get me wrong, McCullar is a baller. I think that Dickinson guy was addition by subtraction for Michigan if I understand the Wolverine folk correctly.

I know a lot of diehard KU fans that are great guys and very basketball knowledgeable. They respect the game, history and the process.

You know a lot of diehard KU fans, eh? Where are you from?

You need to pipe down little buddy. You pull for a football school. Literally everyone here except Fluox is laughing at you. And in all seriousness, if Kansas was appropriately seeded as a 10/11/12; you wouldn’t have heard a peep from anyone. It’s just too funny watching you pretend like KU deserves a 4 seed.

Says the dude who completely misunderstood what Pitino said and claims that KU should’ve been left out of the dance. 🤣🤣

Funniest part of this is that Fluoxetine already explained to you what Pitino meant in that quote and you still don’t get it.

They admitted that they were shocked with the high seeding but thrilled with it. They think the high seeding may have saved their season as they expect to be fully healthy now. They said if they were properly seeded, they’d for sure be one and done.

KU’s #14 in the committee’s ranking. So either you don’t understand how any of this works, or you’re expecting the committee to apply different rules to KU.

KU was a projected 3 seed before they took two blowout losses with McCullar and Dickinson injured. That dropped them to a 4. They were never in any danger of being lower than a 5. That’ll remain a fact no matter what your knowledgeable imaginary friends say. Okay, chuckle nuts?

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I could see it. Don't get me wrong, McCullar is a baller. I think that Dickinson guy was addition by subtraction for Michigan if I understand the Wolverine folk correctly.

From a winning team and several tourney wins the last few years to 8-24 this season. Michigan’s thriving without Dickinson, no doubt. 😂 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparty_57
From a winning team and several tourney wins to 8-24 this season. Michigan’s thriving without Dickinson, no doubt. 😂 🤣
GI-9ZgsWsAA3JXI

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT