ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Both SEC and BIG 12 were great to watch this year.

Wish the SEC hadn't pussed out on the in season Challenge.
Y'all didn't fill up on getting your ass whooped while it lasted. You need to understand their are other asses that needed whooped. It's the ACC's turn, wait in line.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Y'all didn't fill up on getting your ass whooped while it lasted. You need to understand their are other asses that needed whooped. It's the ACC's turn, wait in line.
Screenshot-20240310-105006-Chrome.jpg

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Anyone else watch these guys on youtube? Southeatern 14. I've watched their casts all season long and they're great. They do recaps, predictions and here they did season awards for the SEC. Really good content here.

Anyone else watch these guys on youtube? Southeatern 14. I've watched their casts all season long and they're great. They do recaps, predictions and here they did season awards for the SEC. Really good content here.

I enjoyed the All Bully Ball team:

Cam Matthews
Tyrese Samuel
Josh Gray
Tobe Awaka
Makhi Mitchell

That needs to be supplemented with the "All Bully Teams".

Reactions: kyjeff1
I enjoyed the All Bully Ball team:

Cam Matthews
Tyrese Samuel
Josh Gray
Tobe Awaka
Makhi Mitchell

That needs to be supplemented with the "All Bully Teams".
The SEC is the most physical and athletic conference in the country, but it needs to carry over to the tournament. If the officials let SEC teams play physical, they will win a lot of games.

I think this year will be different. The top 6 are really good.
I just watched the WCC and ACC games and the SEC thug ball would have been whistled out of the games.

How many games did UK play in the SEC when they got 5 fouls called on them in a half? Name one. I don't think that it happened.

Hell in UK's total domination of Vandy at Nashville, Vandy got 30 free throws to UK's 12. At Kentucky it was 13 to 9 Vandy.

The SEC is a rough league and the refs allow it. It does not do the SEC teams a favor; however, it has gone on for decades.

I just watched the WCC and ACC games and the SEC thug ball would have been whistled out of the games.

How many games did UK play in the SEC when they got 5 fouls called on them in a half? Name one. I don't think that it happened.

Hell in UK's total domination of Vandy at Nashville, Vandy got 30 free throws to UK's 12. At Kentucky it was 13 to 9 Vandy.

The SEC is a rough league and the refs allow it. It does not do the SEC teams a favor; however, it has gone on for decades.
I can't wait until SEC play is over. Hopefully the other leagues get these SEC officials throughout the tournament.

yeah been watching em this season. I honestly like the young kids input the best.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT