ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn just gave Arkansas...

Out of curiosity, do Auburn basketball fans have anything else to hang their hat on other than an Elite 8 win from 5 years ago? Like, as a UK fan, congrats on the win. It was a well deserved win, made even more impressive by playing short handed. But isn't there anything else you can brag about that doesn't include UK??

And I ask this sincerely...
Funny considering it’s UK fans that came into an Auburn/Arky thread to make it about them.

Out of curiosity, do Auburn basketball fans have anything else to hang their hat on other than an Elite 8 win from 5 years ago? Like, as a UK fan, congrats on the win. It was a well deserved win, made even more impressive by playing short handed. But isn't there anything else you can brag about that doesn't include UK??

And I ask this sincerely...
auburn has been statisically the best team in the SEC over the last 6 years. 3 sec titles. last team from SEC to go to the final 4. Uk has allowed mediocrity to continue with Cal

Funny considering it’s UK fans that came into an Auburn/Arky thread to make it about them.
Unfortunately that is not true. AuHoosier brought UK up in the thread by saying UK beat an average Florida team...up to that point, nothing about UK had been discussed. He knew what he was doing saying that...

auburn has been statisically the best team in the SEC over the last 6 years. 3 sec titles. last team from SEC to go to the final 4. Uk has allowed mediocrity to continue with Cal
I wouldn't agree with that last part. In that 6 year time period you are referencing, UK lost to Auburn in elite 8, was going to get a 2 seed in Covid shortened season, and was a 2 seed in 2022 that got upset in first round.

Obviously 2021 sucked (as it did for a lot of blue bloods), and last year UK was a 6 seed.

As long as they stay healthy this year, should be a two seed or better.

Wouldn't describe that as mediocre, in my opinion.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
In that 6 year time period you are referencing, UK lost to Auburn in elite 8, was going to get a 2 seed in Covid shortened season, and was a 2 seed in 2022 that got upset in first round.

Obviously 2021 sucked (as it did for a lot of blue bloods), and last year UK was a 6 seed.

Wouldn't describe that as mediocre, in my opinion.
200w.gif

Reactions: mcnicKY91
ADVERTISEMENT