ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Stackhouse now looking for work. Out at Vandy
He would absolutely kill it at funerals.

usatsi-22257169.jpg

I can't fukn wait to play a game with no SEC refs.

Lmao pullin got fouled out for that. Dude played like 10 minutes tonight. Refs controlled this game from start to finish. Bad calls both ways. Literally not allowed to play D or even run through a screen without FTs. Makes me sick. They weren't one sided they were just plain horrible.

Last edited:
I can't fukn wait to play game that have no SEC refs.

Lmao pullin got fouled out for that. Dude played like 10 minutes tonight. Refs controlled this game from start to finish. Bad calls both ways. Literally not allowed to play D or even run through a screen without FTs. Makes me sick. They weren't one sided they were just plain horrible.
I believe SEC has the worst collection of refs of any conference.

I have to decide who to throw my support to for the rest of the SECT. 🤔

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Lmao I watch other games and they let these kids play. don't call shit at the rim.

I can't fukn wait to play a game with no SEC refs.

You and me both, we had a game at TAMU that I could not believe how it was called. We usually had to beat the opponent and the refs.

So how the hell did Auburn get a 4 seed? I guess they found out like UK did a while back that the SEC championship is meaningless to the committee. The conference needs to get on board with having the whole thing settled before Sunday.
Heck, it looks.like the seedings were set before the conference tournaments even started.

ADVERTISEMENT